PDA

View Full Version : Grimsby Draw against Rochdale

ultimatesmurf
22-03-2006, 07:13 AM
Grimsby therefore failed to take full advantage of the chance to go top of the table. This match has been a bit of a farce really having been postponed twice and the pictures i saw of the pitch last night showed a decidedly boggy afair but excuses aside we failed to take a chance to put some clear daylight between ourselves and Orient and Northampton in 4th and 5th spots.

Also a worry is the fact that the 3 bookings of the game came to Grimsby and especially with two of the player nearing 5 yellows this could really mess up the end of the season run in if we lose players on one match suspensions.

Its getting very tense at the top of this league. I still think its the most exciting league to watch at the moment with changes at the top every week.

putrum6
22-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Grimsby fans have to be confident, sure that you will play League 1 next season :D a draw away is a good result but when you are winning and the other team scores the draw in last minute then the draw doesn't seem so good. But while you don't lose away is a good result because the top of League 2 is very closed :D

ultimatesmurf
22-03-2006, 09:24 AM
Thanks mate!

I'm finding it difficult to be confident. I think its because we've had such an awful last 3 or 4 seasons i just keep thinking the worst. It would be great to be in Div 1 though!

hoopy
22-03-2006, 03:57 PM
No game is easy in this league especially not away from home so I wouldnt get to disheartened from it. You need to win all your home games and pick up away points along the way.

fmadmin
26-03-2006, 10:38 PM
Better find some form quick or carlisle will run away with the title.we are now starting to put some daylight between ourselves and 4th,5clear of 3rd.

UP THE BLUES