PDA

View Full Version : yeovil town fc

geo whiting
26-03-2006, 12:18 PM
sorry my last topic waz wrong. do u think we need a vital 3 points on the weekend againts bristol city would make us safe frm relegation because i reckon it would im at the game on saturday and with aaron davies and matty harrold on good form i think we could possibly snatch 3 points what do u think? it will be a massive game with alot of pressure on both teams especially yeo not 100% safe yet

bcfc_girl
26-03-2006, 04:39 PM
That will be a really tough game, Bristol are on good form (excluding Saturdays game :D). You definatley need to pick up three points to try get away from the relagation zone. Games with alot of pressure on both teams tend to be low scoring games more often than not draws, not always i know but I think this game will be a draw. Watch out for Steve Brooker though, we played them a couple of weeks ago and he was definately a threat.

geo whiting
26-03-2006, 05:37 PM
yes boldy is a good player but we got aaron davies and matty harrold (on gd form) who are capable of scoring and ill be cheering them on

holly
26-03-2006, 06:39 PM
hey im a huge yeovil fan and i agree with you, beating bristol city would be a great achievement for the reasons you said!!
Wil they beat them though... i have got confidence i went to watch em play against tranmere yesterday and yeovil were on good form alot better then the match against swindon i have to say. with jevo back i nthe team you really do notice a different style in the football, matt harrold has been incredible this season and so has davies, infact they all have in their own way, im feeling preety confident they will get some points outta the game on sat ,8)
its not really fair tho really hehe gary johnson knows how yeovil play so surely he can tell his team what to do when they do these tattics :roll:

geo whiting
26-03-2006, 08:03 PM
if harrold and davies r on top form know 1 can stop them not even tubby johnson ! r u goin to the game coz i am

*Please from now on refrain from using txt talk-thanks, hoopy*

holly
27-03-2006, 06:06 PM
unfortunetly not im at a wedding so i aint got the chance :(

Cider_Army_11
02-04-2006, 11:01 PM
HA HA!! We dun u 2-1 funny how u woz tryin 2 out sing uz but da but as usual we sang nd sang nd sang
Bradley orr's a legend la la la la way

*No text talk, cheers*
PILL CREW!!!!!!!!
SEASON TICKET IN THE DOLMAN STAND ASHTON GATE
BRISTOL CITY TILL I DIE

2-1 2 DA CITY BOYZ

geo whiting
05-04-2006, 09:55 AM
no effence but bristol city fans are crap they cant sing songs at all. yeovil fans were brilliant i waz there wiv a flag which had ytfc on an englang cross dunno if u saw me did u ? lol lol

Cider_Army_11
05-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Are fans are great. When we went on that 11 game losing streak everytime we were at home all our fans stayed behind and sang City Till I Die for about half an hour after the game.

Any way a mate of mine lives right outside ashton gate and she said all she could hear was the City fans, she said you were rubbish, and everytime were at home she says we are loud, the only reason you made so much noise was because of the low roof in the wedlock stand it echos.

I didn't see you, but i saw an England flag with Goytree Greens written across the red cross though, anyway what about the fans in the Dolman sat near the away fans, their loud and there's hardly any of them.

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CITY TILL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!![/img]

hoopy
05-04-2006, 05:51 PM
I have to say though, everytime ive been the City fans have been crap, unless its a big game etc. I don't think anyone other than Pompey has a loud home support.

Cider_Army_11
06-04-2006, 08:16 PM
true, we still sing everygame but the atmosphere is magnificant when we are in a big match, Notthingham Forest, Swansea, Yeovil had really atmospheres the same for bournemouth and Gillingham and we did'nt lose any of those so if the atmosphere's like that all the time we can really go somewehere, our players have described as the 12th man before aswell

hoopy
06-04-2006, 09:40 PM
Yeah well your atnosphere is better than Reading's, well last year at least, its a bit of a party most games this year :)

Cider_Army_11
07-04-2006, 11:10 AM
in the season when we were knocked out of the play-offs everyone used to sing and the atmosphere was incredible all the time, but now we have had two bad seasons a lot of fans just don't bother singing that's why the atmosphere isn't amazing everygame

BCFC!!!!!!!