PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle stretch lead at the top

fmadmin
08-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Carlisle continued there good form in the league with a deserved win over 2nd placed grimsby.bridges settled the game in the 49th minute with an excellent lob,they should have doubled the lead but failed,all in all another 3points and promotion looks certain.

ultimatesmurf
10-04-2006, 01:33 PM
It was a good game.

It was a mistake from the Grimsby keeper which gave them the opening. Grimsby could have equalised in the last minute but gary Jones headed over the bar.

Things still a little nervous for Grimsby

fmadmin
10-04-2006, 08:13 PM
From what i saw you have the quality to get you to div1,you need a good result at orient and if you win that one i think you will be almost home and dry.Just hope you dont fall off the rails like wycombe.Record attendance this season 10,909,and a good away following nice to see.

bcfc_girl
10-04-2006, 09:07 PM
A good win for Carlisle, they should win the league now. The attendance at the game was really good, higher than most league 1 games.

The fight for 2nd place will is very close im hoping Grimbsy get promoted.

fmadmin
11-04-2006, 10:14 PM
I would like to see grimsby go up as they are a good side and play some good football,they have been in the top 4 or 5 all season,im not bothered if carlisle dont go up as champs as long as we get promoted.

Cider_Army_11
13-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Carlisle have been a suprise package this season, signing Michael Bridges from us was a good move he wasn't producing much for us and he's been on fire for Carlisle i look forward to playin Carlisle next season if they get promoted.

Where in England is Carlisle?