PDA

View Full Version : bristol city vs hartlepool

cristiano
15-04-2006, 08:41 PM
What a game, it was finally decided in the first half as two first half goals from Bristol City saw off Hartlepool. Alex Russell and David Noble scored for us to settle the match. Hartlepool came back in the second half and scored through Eifion Williams and they had a lot of chances in the second half to equalise but fair play to Bristol City they stood firm and took all three points. Hartlepool is a hard place to come and come away with three points. It was a brilliant performance by Bristol City and it was our third win in a row.

Cider_Army_11
16-04-2006, 01:15 PM
I went to the match as a Bristol City fan, and i got back in the early hours of this morning, it was a good game we looked promising in the first half, and i was glad to see Noble score his first for us, it was a nervy las 7 minutes when they bought one back, i had a bad feeling before the game because Hartlepool usually beat us, and i thought they were going to knick a point but we hang on.

hoopy
16-04-2006, 01:58 PM
Didn't you beat them in the play-offs a couple of years back? Last minute brace? I cannot remember if it was them or not, it sounds right though.

cristiano
16-04-2006, 03:56 PM
yeah it was a nervous couple of minutes at th end of the game but i thought we coped well with it and coped with the pressure, we do normally get beat by them but thank god we went there and got a result.