GAV_MUFC
28-05-2006, 04:15 PM
i thought grimsby would av won it but football a funny game

20..fringe..06
28-05-2006, 10:43 PM
Well done Cheltenham.

steve020
28-05-2006, 11:12 PM
i thought before the game that Grimsby would win before the game but i thought that Cheltenham deserved the win they could have won by more and Grimsby should have had a player sent off for that Pen.

hoopy
29-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Yeah well done Cheltenham you deserved it!

9nufc9
29-05-2006, 01:45 AM
Grimsby sure have slipped off towards the end. I thought at one stage in the year they were certainties to go up. Oh well congratulations to Cheltenham :)

bcfc_girl
29-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Well done to Cheltenham. Would have liked Grimsby to come up so I could go there next season, oh well well done anyway!

MT40swfc
29-05-2006, 10:15 PM
I owuld have put mi house on Grimsby to win the game but it didnt go to plan for them but well done to Cheltenham even it was a fluke you won by

hoopy
29-05-2006, 10:27 PM
Fluke? They were so unlucky most the game. Missing a penalty, the bloke not getting sent off for it. Hitting the bar with an awesome lob however they had their goalie to thank a couple of times which is what I like to see.

ultimatesmurf
30-05-2006, 04:36 PM
I agree well done Cheltenham.

Its a long way back from Cardiff when you're gutted :(

ultimatesmurf
30-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Grimsby sure have slipped off towards the end. I thought at one stage in the year they were certainties to go up. Oh well congratulations to Cheltenham :)

Sorry mate i disagree with you there mate.

I don't think we slipped off a bit the last game we lost was against Carlisle and out of our last 5 games, 4 of them were against the lteams that got promoted and we lost 1 won 1 and drew 2 the main problem was the injuries and out home form at the start of the season.

We didn't turn up at Cardiff, Slade has done a really good job but it looked like Andy parkinson and Mildenhall were the only players that turned up.

The guy who should have got sent off was Curtiss Woodhouse, this game was his last before he becomes a professional boxer - draw your own conclusions. On the whole Cheltenham were the better team on the day.

On another note the pitch at the milennium stadium is horrendous. Its a travesty when the number one venue for the prestige and flag ship events is as awful as that.

hoopy
30-05-2006, 09:45 PM
Well I dont think they cared about the pitch as it won't be used again next year *fingers crossed* If they did care it would not have been in that state.

fmadmin
05-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Just got back from america and found out the score what a chocker,i wanted to see grimsby go up,but well done to cheltenham.