Chelsea v QPR

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Chelsea v QPR

Postby Conner99 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Chelsea continued their impressive record under new boss Rafael Benitez with a 2-1 win over Everton at Goodison Park , old timer Frank Lampard with both goals proving how important he can be to Chelsea ...it looks though as if he will be cast aside when the january transfer windows opens ..

QPR were comfortably swept aside 3-0 by Liverpool and the matches dont get any easier for Harry Redknapp .....rock bottom of the Premier League and facing a Chelsea side in form ...is there still hope for QPR ...Harry Redknapp seems to think so ...he said after the Liverpool match .."i still think we will be allright ..i faced worse at Portsmouth" .
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:04 am

There is no way QPR are going to win this game and I can see Chelsea giving them a really good going over.

Chelsea 4-0 QPR
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Hams » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:19 am

Did you know that Chelsea have failed to score in two of their last three Premier League encounters with QPR.

Any more comments or predictions?
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby specnur » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:31 pm

they won't fail to score in this one that i can guarantee. The only zero QPR have to worry about is how many there is after the first digit. They are in shocking shape right now and CHelsea are on the hunt with a bit more cohesion in team chemistry gained each game. If Chelsea put out the team that doesn't have Lampard in it with Mata, Hazard, Oscar ,Ramires i the mid field then all hell will break loose. Too much speed of thought ,too much speed of technique for a midfield that is trash without Taraabt and he doesn't tackle.
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Hams » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Line ups

Chelsea:
Turnbull; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Bertrand; Luiz, Lampard, Moses, Oscar, Marin; Torres.

Subs: Hilario, Cole, Ferreira, Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Piazon.

QPR:
Julio Cesar; Onuoha, Nelsen, Hill, Fabio; Mbia, Derry, Granero; Taarabt, Mackie, Hoilett.

Subs: Green, Ferdinand, Park, Cisse, Wright-Phillips, Dyer, Faurlin.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Pokerkings » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Marin must have stuck a horse shoe up his ar*e, because I have no idea how he survived after that challenge.
Pokerkings
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Hams » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Its still 0-0 after 60 minutes.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Conner99 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:47 pm

well well well ...never thought i would say

FULL TIME ..CHELSEA 0 QPR 1 ...SHAUN WRIGHT-PHILLIPS

Can Harry Redknapp save QPR ...still a big ask i think ..
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Who would have thought that QPR would win 1-0 at Chelsea today?

I still don't think though that Harry Redknapp will save Rangers from relegation.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Davey1 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Why was Mata on the bench? Ok, he needs a rest at some point but not when he's on s**t hot form!

Well done the R's, finally a spirited performance.
Davey1
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Pickleman1967 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:08 pm

What a dog of a result for Chelsea - if there was a banker game this week, surely it was this one. I watched an entertaining Newcastle vs Everton match, so I'm looking forward to the highlights to see how this happened! :shock:
Pickleman1967
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Hams » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Davey1 wrote:Why was Mata on the bench? Ok, he needs a rest at some point but not when he's on s**t hot form!

Well done the R's, finally a spirited performance.

Maybe old Rafa thought because it was only QPR that they were playing he could give some of his regulars a rest?

Clearly it was a stupid decision!
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Davey1 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:23 pm

Typical.

Liverpool spent alot of our seasons beating the top clubs just to make up for the points we lost against weaker, promoted sides. "small clubs" as Rafa would call them.

A midfield of Marin who has been injured alot of the season, hasn't had any chance to settle, Lampard who's future is uncertain and an average player from Wigan and David Luiz who hasn't been in midfield that long. No wonder they had problems getting goals from Torres.
Davey1
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Andy Roddick » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:30 pm

Qpr haven't won a match away from home since they defeated Stoke City on 19 November 2011. LOL
Great win tonight, i'm really happy for Julio Cesar.
Andy Roddick
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Davey1 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:13 am

LMFAO!! Bertrand tripped himself up and looked at the ref for a penalty! :lol: :lol:
Davey1
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby specnur » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Who would have guessed this result?
I'll tell you what that first half had to be the worst half of football i ever witnessed base don the talent on the pitch .
Just when the fans looked to be warming to Rafa ,he turns out this nugget of a performance. :D
I'd like to say i'm happy for Redknapp ,but i'm not ,i am happy however for Taarabt who was the best player on the pitch in this game. A notch under his belt in his development ,he made that chelsea mid field look like boys ,they just couldn't get the ball off of him and some of the stuff he does is absolutely unimaginable. to be quite honest. A player like that needs the right amount of freedom of expression ,but yet someone who can get in his ear to level him out . It wouldn't surprise me if Man city jumped at that by after this performance . I did hear that Barca were sniffing about after a recent game ,so if true this game should have sealed the deal for them. Personally i think he moves a little to slow for Barca or that was the excuse some used for Hleb when he didn't get playing time ,so if they do go for him we'll see that they are talking absolute crap.

Anyway another shock result form the worlds best league ,bottom dwellers beating the team that beat beat Barca and Bayern to win the champions league last year. 8)
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Hams » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Was it really 50 odd games since SWP last scored a league goal for QPR? - What a way to end that unwanted run!
Hams
Admin
Admin

Return to Barclays Premier League