Fulham v Man Utd

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Fulham v Man Utd

Postby Conner99 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Fulham enjoyed a 3-1 win against West Ham and moved back up the table into 12th place , manager Martin Jol commeneted after the game the importance of the win .."West Ham were two points above us, so we needed this win. We had some good games lately, but could not get the results. They were very important, vital points to us and it was vital to them as well. I'm happy because we got the points, and we're on 28 points now".

Man Utd regained a 7 pt lead at the top thanks to a 2-1 win over Southampton , they had to come from behind again but that seems to be a normal thing for them this season . Sir Alex Ferguson thought his team were rather lucky though, "Winning is the name of the game at this stage of the season. "For the first 30 minutes I thought we were fantastic, we played really well. But in the second half Southampton have been the best team to play here this season. "We were fortunate to win the game. They pushed on top of us and didn't give us any time on the ball."
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:02 am

Did you know that Manchester United have lost just one of their last 11 Premier League away games (W8 D2 L1), but have kept just two clean sheets in that run.

Fulham 1-3 Man Utd

Any more comments or predictions?
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby specnur » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:52 pm

I have watched almost every minute fo every game this season in league play,this is one game i iwill not be watching based on the last meeting. Fulham had absolutely nothing to offer and have not bought anyone to entice me to watch this one.

2-0 man u
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Tipster » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Fulham managed to beat West Ham last match, so can get a draw at home against Man Utd here.

2-2 draw, although, you'd simply expect Man Utd to edge it. 1-2 is a fair result.
Tipster
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Hams » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Line ups

Fulham:
Schwarzer, Reither, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise, Karagounis, Baird, Duff, Dejagah, Ruiz, Rodallega.

Subs: Etheridge, Petric, Frimpong, Emanuelson, Davies, Kacaniklic, Hughes

Manchester United:
De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra, Carrick, Cleverley, Nani, Rooney, Valencia, van Persie.

Subs: Amos, Smalling, Anderson, Giggs, Kagawa, Hernandez, Welbeck
Last edited by Hams on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:09 pm

Dimitar Berbatov is out with a hamstring injury.
There are NO English players in Fulham's starting line up, hope they get thrashed by Man Utd today.
Can I remind Martin Jol that this is the English premier league FFS!
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:13 pm

FT

Fulham 0-1 Man Utd
0-1 Rooney 79'

Man Utd go 10 points clear at the top of the table thanks to Wayne Rooney.

Any comments on todays result?
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:41 am

Fulham played well without their star Berbatov and on another day could well have at least drawn against Man Utd.

Its good to see Wayne Rooney getting back to form as England will need him for some important world cup matches this year.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Return to Barclays Premier League