Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 1011

Thread: What was the last football top you bought?

Quote Originally Posted by Tez Arne
    Hey-up Sparky, How's it going?

I have to admit i haven't bought a football top for about a year. Got my eye on the Black Liverpool top though, Just waiting for it to come down in price
    Blimey O'Reilly Tez, good to see Warrington's finest back on the frontline!
    Im good thanks fella, hope all is well with you my friend.

I'm liking the black pool shirt - I still can't quite get my head around the white & blue 3rd shirt though....its just not....Liverpool to me!

Black pool?

Racist!

Nah i'm not too fond of that Liverpool kit. Just wait until next season when we are Warrior sports! Oh God...

I must admit I've never heard of Warrior Sports - that'll be something to look forward to!

Next season apparently Spurs are going Under Armour which has had mixed reactions.

I like Under Armour, good choice Spurs

I like Under armour As "under Armour" but not as a outer Armour! I prefer Spurs in the kappa stuff!

It looks as if i may have to invest in my own Vermaelen replica shirt next time i'm over there!

Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    I like Under armour As "under Armour" but not as a outer Armour! I prefer Spurs in the kappa stuff!
    I liked the Kappa kits too, though they were a bit spray-on so had to keep the beer-belly in check (which is probably a good thing!)

Under armour as a footy kit is a completely unknown territory for me, but I came across this mock up apparently done in the style of Estudiantes who are currently kitted out by UA:

...I think I'd be quite happy if similar to this, though I'm sure they have many more different styles.

I just bought these two:

Maidstone United, all ready for their first season in their new Gallagher Stadium

And this beauty, the Thai Royal Navy FC

My full collection is here if you're iterested

Whenever i'm in the UK i always pick my son up the latest Arsenal shirt. Went all the way to the emirates from Hackney and forgot my flipping credit cards like a twat. The new away kit wasn't out until the 9 th of tis month but i filled in all the credential for the pre order and realised i didn't have my cards. So i bought the practice jersey with the last 40 quid sterling i had in my pocket. That's what Dad's are supposed to do!

Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    Whenever i'm in the UK i always pick my son up the latest Arsenal shirt. Went all the way to the emirates from Hackney and forgot my flipping credit cards like a twat. The new away kit wasn't out until the 9 th of tis month but i filled in all the credential for the pre order and realised i didn't have my cards. So i bought the practice jersey with the last 40 quid sterling i had in my pocket. That's what Dad's are supposed to do!
    I like it, that's dedication. If you're looking for somewhere to buy your kits overseas, try , they have overseas shipping, no problem.