Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last football top you bought?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Nufc
    I like that a lot, similar to Reading's away last season. Im guessing "Bežiktaž" is Besiktas?
    yes, you're right

I didn't buy them but my uncle is sending me over two from England, a Nottingham Forest Home kit for this season and one from last season. Perch #7 and also Morgan #5

Both have only ever played for Forest

Re: What was the last football top you bought?

Quote Originally Posted by Tez Arne
    Quote Originally Posted by Yessicajax
    So what was the last football you purchased? or if you got it as a present or won it, Post your new football tops here.

One of the Polish girls in work brought me a Lech Poznań top from Poland and I quite like it

wow...that is not a cheap present...
    What did you do to make her buy that.
    Schhhhh, you'll give me a bad name ,''

I know it musn't have been cheap, I didn't realise it was though until I went on the Poznan site and seen it was this seasons.

haha...you lucky guy....

i just when to a sportshop...to get some new shoes...
    then i saw the england shirt. i cant believe it is the one from this year cause this shirt was only 17 euro.(i just saw that it is about 13.47 pound )
    so how does the shirt from this year look like?
    -x-

I don't think we'll be getting a new home shirt until nest year some time, maybe March. Them England shirts have come down in price over here aswell. They're about £15 now.

I don't think we'll be getting a new home shirt until nest year some time, maybe March. Them England shirts have come down in price over here aswell. They're about £15 now.
    that is cheap!!! in holland we have about every year a new home and away top.but its never that cheap... getting the england top i think next week. was also checking for the liverpool shirt but its still pretty expensive...(have to save money for holiday )

When the England shirts first come out they are about £35, same with the Liverpool one's but Liverpool shirts stay at the same price for around two years. Get the Liverpool one Yessi and post a picture.

When the England shirts first come out they are about £35, same with the Liverpool one's but Liverpool shirts stay at the same price for around two years. Get the Liverpool one Yessi and post a picture.
    i am getting one....for sure.. but after holiday!!!

The last football top I bought arrives on Tuesday - new United Third with Berba 9 on the back. Nice ,

2-1 by the way....