Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexy Soccer is here!!

Sexy Soccer is here!!

Hi All,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Sexy Soccer is now live.

Take a look, any feedback is appreciated.

i`ll get right on it ...

so where are all these pictures coming from .......they all look quite professional .?

no Steely ...... these are not your average girl on the street ..

So guys (and girls) what things do you think we could implement into this part of the site? What things would you like to see (keep it constructive).

What are your thoughts on it? Is it what you were expecting? What one thing would you add if you could?

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    there is/was nothing average about tinkerbell.

take that back.
    yeah sorry ....i take it back .. i can still see the pictures now ..

as for the girls ......it would be nice to have a name , age and where they live ....ie Nicola , 19 , from Leeds ...etc . There is no explanation as to what this part of the site is all about .....i mean have you just searched the internet and chosen the best pictures of sexy football girls and put them on our site , or are you scanning them from magazines .

What makes this part of the site any different from the thousands of other galleries of sexy girls that are available ....

I guess i expected more than just a gallery of sexy babes ..

Is that constructive enough .....

I have reported some of these things already. Will continue to do so. As much feedback as possible please guys.

There will be a chance for users to submit their own photos at some point which I think will be a decent addition. If anyone wants to add photos of friends or girlfriends, then feel free to send them to me via email, and I will get them added.

Remember - these have to be football related....so a football somewhere in the photo would be sufficient, or better still, a football top....

Re: Sexy Soccer is here!!

Quote Originally Posted by O Dogg
    Hi All,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Sexy Soccer is now live.

Take a look, any feedback is appreciated.
    Sweet Jesus!

woa what the hell. the first time i looked it was really rubbish.

i've just looked at it again and its got like 10 times better lol.