Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2341353 ... LastLast

Thread: Football.co.uk Hotseat

I think it's a decent idea, clearly some people won't be comfortable posting photos of themselves, some because they are ugly, and some because they are lazy and don't have a camera like me. ,

I think we should either start with the current member of the month, if we are going to start it soon, or maybe we could start with the two people who started it up Doggy and Rach.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill

i hate you Mrtz

I had to dig through my photobucket for that

Quote Originally Posted by YoBBo
    I think it's a decent idea, clearly some people won't be comfortable posting photos of themselves, some because they are ugly, and some because they are lazy and don't have a camera like me. ,

I think we should either start with the current member of the month, if we are going to start it soon, or maybe we could start with the two people who started it up Doggy and Rach.
    i cant interview myself

quality steely hill picture there, will work a treat

when are we starting it then???

Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    Its too pick a new member for Rach and Shane to groom. Floody and Millsy will never make an appearance, they've been overdone.

Notice the two haven't posted much of late? ,

I wondered what happened to those young scally wags

Quote Originally Posted by rachrvp
    when are we starting it then???
    you are in charge Rachel ..... just PM Steely to confirm if he is ready to be interviewed and then announce in here for members to PM you questions they want him to answer ...then once you have enough PM them to Steely and wait for his answers ...

then post them in here of course ....

righteo....steely, you up for it?

everyone, if you have any burning questions for mr hill, PM me!

I'll post my question here if thats ok.

removed question ......

Don't answer yet, answer in the interview

Just put it here because I think a few people might wanna know that one, now there won't be questions doubling up ,

sorry Boris ...no it is not alright ... we dont want Steely to know who asked the questions ....we have to PM any questions to Rachel ......she then will decide what is worthy to ask him ..

it will be more fun if he doesnt know who asked what .....

ok Rachel ...are you ready to accept questions and has Steely confirmed he is ok to be the first interviewee ..