Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1231252 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester City Rumours

Yes I also think if Given wants to move he should go to Man City as the team are really steep on the rebuilding curve.

Yeah, he's the sort of calibre of player they need if they're going to get to where they want to. One of the finest 'keepers in the league.

City agree to a fee with Chelsea for Wayne Bridge. Around 12 million reported.

A good signing for sure if he can stay fit but that's a bit over the top for a left back unless they are top quality and although Bridge is a good player he isn't top class.

Yeah, around 10-12 million is the reported fee. A bit much, but they've got the cash..

Yeah they do, but it is still alot. I reckon Bridge is probably worth 6-8 million not anymore.

Yeah, but I think it's good negotiating for Man City's part if they go about 1-3 million over a team's original valuation over a player. The team will have little room to negotiate for more since they already offered more. Probably part of their "we won't be held for ransom" strategy.

Good deal for Chelsea to get 12m for Bridge.

Expected to join Man City really soon after Wayne Bridge, is Roque Santa Cruz.

Santa Cruz to Man City seems agonisingly obvious.

Almost a matter of when rather than if.

And he'd be perfect for them - assuming he can keep his fitness to the standard of last season, as opposed to that of pre-Blackburn.