Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

Thread: Dexter (no not him and his Laboratory)

Dexter owns, ive got the first two on DVD and ma just waiting not for season 3 to come out on disc. Probably will be another 6 months or so

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jono
    Dexter owns, ive got the first two on DVD and ma just waiting not for season 3 to come out on disc. Probably will be another 6 months or so
    Have they shown it on the box over there in Oz?

Quote Originally Posted by Lin Wii
    I gave up watching Dexter when that idiot (dexter himself) killed that hot lady with a sexy voice ( last episode of season 2).

How can he chose that old mommy Rita over that hottie?!
    I am glad I didn't read this as it would of ruined the season for me.

Everyone just think that although you may have seen it others may not of as it is shown at different times in different countries.

anyone still watching? im 7 episodes into season 4 and its AMAZING

Quote Originally Posted by rachrvp
    anyone still watching? im 7 episodes into season 4 and its AMAZING
    season 4 is the best one ever...trinity is brilliant in it

wait until you see what happens,you wont believe it...

michael c hall has cancer in real life,he is bald now...looks like kane from wwe...

he also got best actor at the grammys...fully deserved

just finished!

i already knew what was gonna happen but i was still shocked (dont know why)

what a brilliant series!!!!!!! john lithgow was immense at the trinity killer!!

and yeah its sad times about him having cancer

there is a season 5 signed up,dunno what there going to do...

in the 5th book of dexter,he trains his kids to be killers

Best series I've seen in a while.

Cant wait for season 5 after what happened in the last episode of season 4. It's gonna be guud.

ZOMG! Just finished series 4 last night, still in shock!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler in white after this: Whats gonna happen now tho? With the nag dead is he gonna be single dad to all those kids? I suspected Rita was going to kick the bucket as they had started turning her into a flawed character (making her annoying, nagging, kissing the neighbour etc) but WOW the way they did it, in the bathtub and the baby found in the blood like Dexter, awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by YoBBo
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jono
    Have they shown it on the box over there in Oz?
    Yea its on tele here, just finished season 4 on the box so we are all up to date.