Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2341353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lionel Messi thread

He's a brilliant Player. And the way Ronaldo has currently played this season just doesnt even come close to Messi at the moment. However, i know it will probably never happen, but one day, id love to see Messi and Ronaldo on the same team... They would be absolutely Unstoppable!

I think Kaka and Messi would prove to even more formidable - they are out and out team players.

Greaseball Ronnie only has eyes for himself and the cameras.

Ronaldo IS the World's best player. ITS OFFICIAL. Messi is an also ran. You get nothing for coming second I'm afraid.

You lot are a joke......... the way you continue to bury your heads in the sand.......to escape reality.

I wouldn't be surprised to see you claiming Rooney is better than Messi.

Quote Originally Posted by Johaldo8
    I think Kaka and Messi would prove to even more formidable - they are out and out team players.

Kaka is overrated. He's been brilliant in select games but he hasn't done much to stop AC Milan's recent downturn.

Quote Originally Posted by fakeplastictrees

Kaka is overrated. He's been brilliant in select games but he hasn't done much to stop AC Milan's recent downturn.
    I agree.

Ronaldo was more deserving of the award than Kaka ever was.

It's beyond the realms of possibility that Messi and Ronaldo could play together. It would only happen at Barca though. Ronaldo could easily be tempted there in my opinion. They are leaving Real Madrid for dead at the moment, so his eyes are probably swaying to Catalunia. Its just whether or not they would want him. Probably not, i suspect. Atleast at the moment anyway.

Roonialdo - No one ahs their head in the sand. I like Ronaldo a lot, and think he deserved the award. Doesn't mean it becomes fact that he's the best player in the world when he receives it though - look at Cannavaro and Kaka when they won it. That doesn't matter though, because we're talking about this season, not last season. Messi has been the best this season, by a country mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Roonanialdo
    Ronaldo IS the World's best player. ITS OFFICIAL. Messi is an also ran. You get nothing for coming second I'm afraid.

You lot are a joke......... the way you continue to bury your heads in the sand.......to escape reality.
    Just because he played the best last season does not mean he is the best. The only thing Ronaldo has over Messi is his heading ability.

Sticky, I dont think Barca would want Ronaldo. He wouldnt suit their style of play. The amount of work the players in the Barca shirt do for each other is amazing. Greaseball Ronnie , as Johaldo correctly pointed out
    only has eyes for himself and the cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by fakeplastictrees

Well Milan are playing alot better than they have been the 2 previous seasons & Kaka has put in some fine displays this season but he has been overshadowed by Pato's amazing form.

Quote Originally Posted by Roonanialdo

It's not fact. Ronaldo won the World Player of the year award for his performances in 2008 thats true. But Messi is a better & more intellegent footballer plain & simple.

Bury our heads in the sand from what? Escaping from reality how? I'll steal a line from Mr.Dunphys book

Ronaldo is hype, Reality is Messi.

The exit of Ronaldinho showed Barcelona have no time for attention seekers. They play team football with individually brilliant players.