Page 1 of 15 1211 ... LastLast

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

What game are you currently playing?

Don't know if there's a similar thread or not, but this goes on elsewhere and it's cool to see what other people are playing from time to time.

Perhaps give the game you're playing a slight review and rating as you post.

- So at the moment I'm playing (old) The Matrix: Path of Neo on the PS2.

Graphics ain't great but they do the job. It takes you through all the Matrix films storywise and your gameplay develops as Neo becomes more powerful as The One. To be fair, excluding the quality of graphics and somewhat short gameplay with each scene/level it is real fun and the nostalgia adds to that! As the game progresses it plays cutscenes from the film but in sync with the gameplay and it cuts bits out to speed up the story-telling which gives you a whole different outlook on the film itself.

Pretty good fun. 8/10. Adding to that, I bought it for 1p on eBay. ,

Fallout 3 - Game of the Year, just unbelivable.

I've actually started playing different versions of Warcraft III.

I use a server called Garena, and play different player-made maps and games. Like I played a version similar to fallout 3. Storyline was nuclear war in washington dc, monsters everywhere etc. Its easy to play and there is a lot of variety.

Halo 3. Still the most skillful and engrossing console shooter online.

Currently i'm torn between three games.
    Footy manager 09 - Mac
    Call of duty:WAW - PS3
    and fifa 09 - PS3(me n my mates are currently in a battle to see who is the best, no one is willing to concede that i am the best, lol. )

I'm there some days shooting people on line (COD) whilst trying to make crucial transfers on FM09. It's a hard life

Quote Originally Posted by ryan-c
    Currently i'm torn between three games.
    Footy manager 09 - Mac
    Call of duty:WAW - PS3
    and fifa 09 - PS3(me n my mates are currently in a battle to see who is the best, no one is willing to concede that i am the best, lol. )

I'm there some days shooting people on line (COD) whilst trying to make crucial transfers on FM09. It's a hard life
    bet you id beat you online

Bet you won't,

if you fancy a game give us your psn and we'll have a match.

i pm'd you my usename.no crying when you lose.lol

playing Tomb Raider - Legend on the PC ...again ...i got i for 3.00 off ebay ...didnt realise i had played it already ... Still had to give it another go ...on easy this time ....graphics a bit dated now ...good story though and cut scenes ..... will be playing Tomb Raider - Anniversary when i can get a cheap version ..

Fallout 3, finding it hard to get into.

Fifa 09, always.

and CoD:WaW.