Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51415

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

I'm playing, or should I say replaying, me some ghost recon future soldier. I didn't think much of it the first go around but now I'm hooked.

I picked up Battlefield 3 and Max Payne 3 for £10 today.

Haven't played either of them before so hope they will be as good as the reviews say!

Re: What game are you currently playing?

Have just got Battlefield 4 and Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare.

Really enjoying Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare going around killing all those Zombies in the wild west!

Have managed to secure and save all the towns on the map but my horse was attacked by some crazy cat and it has come back as one of the undead!

It seems i can still ride it but with some difficulty as it doesnt go where you want it but its either that or having to find another one somewhere.

I was unable to play Battlefield 4 on my Xbox 360 as you need to have an external hard drive to download the game with at least 20GB of space on it.
    Thank god i only had a cheap 2nd hand copy so havent lost much money but have read some very angry comments from BF4 fans about this on various forums.
    EA who make this series should have told customers very clearly about the hard drive before people bought the game and think what they have done is very unfair.

Have finally found the time to get an external hard drive for my 360 so i can at last get stuck into Battlefield 4 and see if it is better than the last one!