Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

playing csi for the xbox

i feel for you ....absolutely dreadful game ....on PC anyway ....abysmal graphics , woeful gameplay and acting that makes you want to throw a hammer through your monitor ..

nah its as bad as the pc version.i thought it would be actually but its not.took over 3 hours to solve the 1st case.but its good

Quote Originally Posted by conner99
    i feel for you ....absolutely dreadful game ....on PC anyway ....abysmal graphics , woeful gameplay and acting that makes you want to throw a hammer through your monitor ..
    I concur. It's dreadful.

Terribly slow and terribly easy.

I've gone back to playing a mix of Metal Gear Solid 2, San Andreas and FIFA 09.

Seriously considering a purchase of the PS3. The prices are more realistic now so I'm developing some interest. Just don't know exactly what to get. Is an 80gb necessary or is the 40gb fine? I can't imagine me needing double the HDD space, but somebody could probably give me reason for that...

Quote Originally Posted by fakeplastictrees
    Halo 3. Still the most skillful and engrossing console shooter online.
    Really? I thought it was an absolute shocker, such a let down.

been playing Command and Conquer 3 - Kane Edition ...finished the GDI campaign a while back ...now doing the NOD campaign .....nearly finished ...good cut scenes ...from Tricia Helfer, Number Six in Battlestar Galactica and Josh Holloway , Sawyer in Lost ..much betting acting than in the GDI cut scenes ..

Quote Originally Posted by J-Axe
    I've gone back to playing a mix of Metal Gear Solid 2, San Andreas and FIFA 09.

Seriously considering a purchase of the PS3. The prices are more realistic now so I'm developing some interest. Just don't know exactly what to get. Is an 80gb necessary or is the 40gb fine? I can't imagine me needing double the HDD space, but somebody could probably give me reason for that...
    My friend said something about the 40 GB not being backwards compatible to the PS2, but can play PSX games, but the 80 GB one can play both. Can't say for myself though as I don't own one.

From last week I am playing the[ Link Removed ] Everquest. Its extremely Adventurous, full of Fantasy and Magic.

Stop advertising ultimate gamecards or I have a feeling the "ban hammer" might fall on your head. You've been warned by mods and admins before.