Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

Got the ps3.

J-Axe88
    FIFA09, GTA.

All I play on my PS3 is FIFA09. I chose Darlington FC from Coca cola Division 3
    and drove it all the way to PremierLeague. Now I have sick team with Freddy Adu,
    Nicklass Bendtner and Valon Behrami in it.

Quote Originally Posted by vakho123
    All I play on my PS3 is FIFA09. I chose Darlington FC from Coca cola Division 3
    and drove it all the way to PremierLeague. Now I have sick team with Freddy Adu,
    Nicklass Bendtner and Valon Behrami in it.
    Nicklas Bendtner are you mad he's rubbish on it. I find that on Fifa sad to say they key aspect is speed if you can get a solid defence and fast wingers and forwards you can beat any team. By fast i mean 90 and up

Quote Originally Posted by mrtz
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Axe
    I've gone back to playing a mix of Metal Gear Solid 2, San Andreas and FIFA 09.

Seriously considering a purchase of the PS3. The prices are more realistic now so I'm developing some interest. Just don't know exactly what to get. Is an 80gb necessary or is the 40gb fine? I can't imagine me needing double the HDD space, but somebody could probably give me reason for that...
    My friend said something about the 40 GB not being backwards compatible to the PS2, but can play PSX games, but the 80 GB one can play both. Can't say for myself though as I don't own one.
    No PS3's can play PS2 because of the blue ray reading being different, i've tried on both 40gb which i have and my friends 80gb. You will be fine with 40gb. i have something like 36gb left and thats being lazy and not deleting old files for games i now don't have. On it though i have GTA, Fifa, Cod and few others that are big files but when looking at it mb it doesn't really impact the gb much.

Save the money you would spend on the 80gb and get another pad and accesories or a game if you don't play with other people.

I did that exactly mate.

I have definitely heard officially from Sony and from friends who own certain ps3s that they can play ps2 games. I'm not fussed that I can't, actually I've hoked out some psx classics because my 40gb can still play them and they're still great. Allows you full screen and smoothing!

Nicklas Bendtner are you mad Laughing he's rubbish on it. I find that on Fifa sad to say they key aspect is speed if you can get a solid defence and fast wingers and forwards you can beat any team. By fast i mean 90 and up
    I know fact that Bendtner does not have so much of first touch skill but somehow I use him well alongside Edu. With over 90 speed and dribbling in FIFA09 you can beat all levels up to world class but in legendary, lot depends on strategy you play with and thats the good thing.

Anyone is good on Fifa on career mode because you can up their stats.

Im currently playing fifa online on xbox 360...

I did own a ps3 and on fifa 09 there my record was 140 - 38 or something.

On the xbox 360 i am currently 61 - 16 !

well i am playing Left4Dead and will be starting Fallout 3 ....this is when i am at home of course ..

I've found Left4Dead very disapointing..

im starting to play Gears Of War 2 again.