Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: What games do you want this year...

yep i have already played ry-c...fancy a game tomorrow

A hull city fan who is often found in the New Football kits threads

or Hulls.

Red Dead Redemption looks like my kind of game. Developed by Rockstar San Diego and from the few glimpses I've had it looks a similar engine to GTAIV with the cover and peak system.

I absolutely loved Gun but was hugely disappointed by how short it was. Red Dead Redemption could be just what I'm looking for in a game.

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising is another game I hugely anticipate. I played Flashpoint on the PC and it's probably the most versatile and immersive gameplay I've discovered. It's just hugely memorable and distinctive. Looking at the PS3 trailers of this new one, I'm excited about it. It looks amazing and if it lives up to the previous numbers it could blow away any other combat/war game.

I await a new Tenchu or Shinobido game for the PS3. Or something new and similar.

I'm also looking forward to Red Dead Redemption, plus Forza 3, PES10 and Alan Wake.

As we head into March

What games are you looking forward to playing this year?

Which new releases should we be looking out for?

Starcraft II! Im still playing Starcraft one :P

I don't buy too many games but i'm very much looking forward to Mafia II. I really enjoyed the first game, Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven.