Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1454636465 ... LastLast

Thread: What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    When you what 20 minutes i the rain for a bus ,you're there 10 minutes before the scheduled time ,and the bus doesn't show up. You call the company and they swear the bus was there on time! If i could reach down the phone and garb that person by the neck and drag him trough to my end i would.
    "Great" Britain my ass ,turned into a bunch of cheap hustlers!

yes, nothing quite sums up an entire country quite like an invisible bus service.

wtf are you playing at getting buses anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post

yes, nothing quite sums up an entire country quite like an invisible bus service.

wtf are you playing at getting buses anyway?
    I like travelling by bus through the countryside. Bristol to Bath ,get my cottage fetish juices flowing pal! .
    I think you might be confusing me with someone else if you think i'm too good for public transportation.

I think you might be confusing me with someone else if you think i'm too good for public transportation.
    Wouldn't you mean the opposite?🤔

That's pretty shocking. Is it just a theory why they are dying or is there some concrete evidence? Didn't notice on the article.

Now that, my friend , is absolutely disgusting!

Now that, my friend , is absolutely disgusting!
    I'm a bit sceptical about this. However which cousin is ok for childmaking I wonder. I mean what do people think. I seen that in USA people can get mad someone marrying 9th cousin or something but in Iceland for example is it even possible to find someone more distant. Someone made them a dating app that when you put 2 phones together it tells you what relation they are to you so when people ask others for date the app warns if they too close.

Hidden banking fees ! what a f@cking racket that is!
    so fair warning that Jp Morgan/chase, basically the same bank, charge international transactions to the clip of $30 of $500 .It is basically the processing between JP Morgan and the local Chase bank of the account holder ,which i find a f@cking disgrace! That is a huge % taken for nothing ,i'd understand if you had to go trough another separate avenue to get to the bank E.g. Money gram , Western Union etc ,but going direct from one account to the banking behemoth that is JPMorgan/Chase disgusts me. Its like you paying the some bloke for taking the paperwork for one office to the next within the same business ffs!
    Last edited by specnur; 31-05-2017 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamMelGibson View Post
    I'm a bit sceptical about this. However which cousin is ok for childmaking I wonder. I mean what do people think. I seen that in USA people can get mad someone marrying 9th cousin or something but in Iceland for example is it even possible to find someone more distant. Someone made them a dating app that when you put 2 phones together it tells you what relation they are to you so when people ask others for date the app warns if they too close.
    Well you want to know how scared i am of doing such a thing? I only date women for every race accept my own LOL! I'm going the Genghis Khan route and putting my bloodline through half the world . in about 200 years you'll be able to track my DNA in about 1/3rd of the earths population
    I guess one shouldn't joke about such disturbing topics
    Last edited by specnur; 31-05-2017 at 05:04 PM.

took my kids to the Aquarium at the weekend and was shocked at the number of fully grown adults pretty much pushing their way through to the front of the viewing areas completely blocking the view of children trying to have a look. thankfully mine managed to avoid such an inconvenience but I'm amazed there wasn't an argument in there at various points as it was so frequent.