Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 716171827 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 670

Thread: What Really Grinds Your Gears?

  1. #161
    I was very angry to find out that the young 3 year old kid who went missing in Scotland may have been killed by his mother.

    Why do so many parents keep murdering their innocent children in this country?

  2. #162
    specnur's sausage finger typing.

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    specnur's sausage finger typing.
    +1

  4. #164
    That the tube workers in London are on strike again.

    Although I do actually support them this time and disagree with the plans to shut down all ticket offices in London.

    What do you think about this Steely or are you not allowed to comment?

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    That the tube workers in London are on strike again.

    Although I do actually support them this time and disagree with the plans to shut down all ticket offices in London.

    What do you think about this Steely or are you not allowed to comment?
    why would it grind your gears if you support them?

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    That the tube workers in London are on strike again.

    Although I do actually support them this time and disagree with the plans to shut down all ticket offices in London.

    What do you think about this Steely or are you not allowed to comment?
    why would it grind your gears if you support them?
    Because I find myself agreeing with Bob Crow and I never thought it would be possible!

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    That the tube workers in London are on strike again.

    Although I do actually support them this time and disagree with the plans to shut down all ticket offices in London.

    What do you think about this Steely or are you not allowed to comment?
    why would it grind your gears if you support them?
    Because I find myself agreeing with Bob Crow and I never thought it would be possible!

  8. #168
    Commute home was fun this evening, left work at half 4 and didn't get home til quarter to 8. Seems to be legitimate reasons for the strike but it wouldn't take long to get annoyed with it if that keeps up!

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Conaldinho
    Commute home was fun this evening, left work at half 4 and didn't get home til quarter to 8. Seems to be legitimate reasons for the strike but it wouldn't take long to get annoyed with it if that keeps up!
    it wouldn't be much of a strike if everyone had a simple journey home, to be fair. disruption is kind of the point.

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Conaldinho
    Commute home was fun this evening, left work at half 4 and didn't get home til quarter to 8. Seems to be legitimate reasons for the strike but it wouldn't take long to get annoyed with it if that keeps up!
    When did you move to London?!

    Bob Crow does a magnificent job it must be said. His workers get an excellent deal all round. I'd love to be in his union.

    Unfortunately some other unions just seem to be content with collecting dues from members and doing hardly anything in return.

    Working in that industry does seem like a good line to get into. Very important and it seems interesting. I wouldn't mind giving it a go myself. Would join Crow's union for sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •