Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1231252 ... LastLast

Thread: What Really Grinds Your Gears?

i hate it when you're about to cross the road and you're relying on the only car on the road to go at the speed limit instead of a snails pace.
    they take so long to get to you and passed u that theres a line of cars on the other side of the road and u have to wait ages to get across.

it's hard to explain but they're going at a very specific speed u cant rush and get across before them but the car still takes really long to get past you.

I hate when you have to repeat yourself contasntly.. most annoying thing ever
    i also hate the fact how all phone companys only seem to have asians as the problem solvers.. they make the flipping thing worse!

Indian call centres based in Mumbai and tell me they are currently calling from 'sunny melbourne'.

1. It is 3:30AM.
    2. Melbourne isn't sunny
    3. If I wanted your product or service i'd call you

Howard Webb being a blind imbecile.

When you're walking on a narrow pavement & theres someone walking really slowly in front of you so you cant get passed for ages..seems to happen to me nearly every day

Also similar to Yeek, those people..shams as theyre known around here, who drive around in heavily modified VW Golf's & Honda Civics. They all have the exact same hairstyle & clothes and listen to drum & bass music

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose Gooner
    I hate when you have to repeat yourself contasntly.. most annoying thing ever
    i also hate the fact how all phone companys only seem to have asians as the problem solvers.. they make the flipping thing worse!
    What do you say ?

Chicken Fried rice please

i also hate how long it takes to get a meal at KFC
    and, even though there is a credit crunch, USC are still raising prices.

Gay people in America really get under my skin with this same sex marriage $hit.

I can't believe that Miss California lost out on the Miss USA crown because she believed a marriage should be between a man & woman.

I hate American fudge-packers....?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stabyourcat
    Gay people in America really get under my skin with this same sex marriage $hit.

I can't believe that Miss California lost out on the Miss USA crown because she believed a marriage should be between a man & woman.

I hate American fudge-packers....?!!!
    id of thought youd love them!
    after all the more of them the more old ladies for you