Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2341353 ... LastLast

Thread: What Really Grinds Your Gears?

People who walk in halfway through a film at the cinema. Really gets on my tits.

Cristiano Ronaldo. Do i need to explain?

Similar to literally, the inappropriate use of the word like.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenalthroughandthrough

you wouldnt want to have a conversation with me then...i say like all the time!

already been mentioned but the thing that annoys me most is when people put money down on the counter instead of in my hand they get their change on the counter if they do that to me, but always look at me like i'm the devil then!

Quit moaning. It isnt that much effort to pick up a few coins is it?

Quote Originally Posted by rachrvp
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenalthroughandthrough

you wouldnt want to have a conversation with me then...i say like all the time!

already been mentioned but the thing that annoys me most is when people put money down on the counter instead of in my hand they get their change on the counter if they do that to me, but always look at me like i'm the devil then!
    i could put a dirty reply to that ...but nah better not ....

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Nufc
    Quit moaning. It isnt that much effort to pick up a few coins is it?
    its not about the effort, its the fact they're rude enough to put it down on the counter in the first place.

another thing that annoys me is when someone asks for a coke for example. and i say "would you like some ice" they then reply, "yes please and a glass"

im like...where else am i gonna put the ice fooooool!

con - IN THE PUB sicko

When a dumbass ref gives a penalty to a team i hate,when in reality it was never a penalty,and the worse thing is he'll have gone home and seen the replay and then said to himself ''wow i made a shocker there,ah well what shall i have for supper''

it annoys me when supermarkets put signs up `only 5 or less items` but still allow people to come along with a basket with clearly more than 5 items ...and still serve them .....

I HATE when someone asks a question and halfway through answering them they rudely interrupt by saying EH or WHA.

EH?

The thing that really grinds my gears, is a football team that can't score in a brothel, and that can't thread a piece of string let alone a few passes.