Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 747565758 ... LastLast

Thread: What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill View Post
    racist? Explain
    Watched an episode about a year ago and there was an asian lady on there . And this cracker bitch said something along the lines of "yes i can taste the overpowering spices in there ,which is to be expected really". Dumb ass cracker bitch probably didn't even know what she was saying, so stuck in her bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Watched an episode about a year ago and there was an asian lady on there . And this cracker bitch said something along the lines of "yes i can taste the overpowering spices in there ,which is to be expected really". Dumb ass cracker bitch probably didn't even know what she was saying, so stuck in her bubble.

without seeing the episode its impossible to place any credibility on that claim. she could have seen how much of the spices the woman put in during the cooking process, the spice could have been a particularly strong flavoured one, the spice could have been something that featured on the name of the cake, emphasising it as a key ingredient, overpowering spices could have been a common theme of this woman's cakes in the preceeding weeks.

but yeah, I'll go with the doddery old cow being a racist for laughs.

FIFA poppy ban

England and Scotland players cant have a poppy on their shirt
    when the 2 rivals play at Wembley on 11th Nov as its a political statement!

Also Labour MP's demanding an inquiry for violence by police against Miners in 1984!

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    FIFA poppy ban

England and Scotland players cant have a poppy on their shirt
    when the 2 rivals play at Wembley on 11th Nov as its a political statement!
    I would just say Bollocks to it and wear it anyway!.The FA could handle any fine.

Also Labour MP's demanding an inquiry for violence by police against Miners in 1984!
    You would have thought that if the South Yorkshire Police had nothing to hide that they would welcome an inquiry and try to rebuild public confidence after the Hillsborough inquiry.

What the point of an expensive inquiry?
    Nobody died and none of the 90 or so miners who were arrested even went to prison!

I'm also fed up with this media witch hunt going on against West Ham at the moment.

What the point of an expensive inquiry?
    Nobody died and none of the 90 or so miners who were arrested even went to prison!
    They did suffer horrific violence at the hands of the police though...

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
    They did suffer horrific violence at the hands of the police though...
    What about the horrific violence the police suffered at the hands of the miners though who usually started the
    trouble provoked by the unions and that disgraceful Arthur Scargil who should have gone to prison but always got away with it.

What about the horrific violence the police suffered at the hands of the miners though who usually started the
    trouble provoked by the unions and that disgraceful Arthur Scargil who should have gone to prison but always got away with it.
    The Police charged at the Miners on Horseback and with riot gear!. If the Police had any chance of jailing Scargill they would have.