Page 1 of 436 121151101 ... LastLast

Thread: And the weather outside today is . . .

And the weather outside today is . . .

. . . hopefully not frightful.....here was 99F with a warm breeze and clear as a bell.
    great bbq and outdoors weather,,,,,what about your neck of the woods?

Well it's 8.06am and the water is cold I can tell you that, it's pretty dull and blurry ha!

6:15 pm and bloody cold! Probably your summer over there in England but were in winter at the moment in Australia...

yes it is classed as summer in England but it is absolutely chucking it down!

very sunny and hot down south about 27 degree's with a little breeze , lovely

what's that song by the Beatles...
    you can get a tan standing in the[English] rain.....

i think the Northern UK and Ireland summers are like the Oregon and Washington state summers here....there isn't much of one...but that's why it's so green and beautiful up north. here it's already "golden" CA with brush fires daily while lamebrain smokers throwing their ciggie butts out the window. but today is cooler than yesterday only about 90degrees F. the US i think in the only country to resist going to centigrade and the metric system aren't we stobborn.

My cousins in Australia yup, enjoying winter right now...but always thought how strange to have Christmas in the stiffling heat...you know the xmas tree with "snow" on it....but that's the way it is. I'm in bed today with my laptop with a nasty summer flu that half our office has. Saved me from working the weekend tho.

i am so glad Germany is having such great weather for the games

Not to bad, bit cloudy but HOT as!

It's been relatively cool (max 15c - 60f or so I'd say) and wet here today. Just stopped raining in the last few minutes, and a little bit of sun even. Time 19:40 local.

Notice the difference in the regions here - I'm in North Wales, shearclass is in Yorks - and we are wet.
    Smithy in south of England - not that far away in miles, but may as well be a different continent as far as the weather is going

Yesterday, weather was like Germany's - at least in London, where I was then - not sure about up here though

its raining up here - but thats not unusual
    its been nice all week, bit overcast somedays but warm, now its raining

Quote Originally Posted by twmcat
    It's been relatively cool (max 15c - 60f or so I'd say) and wet here today. Just stopped raining in the last few minutes, and a little bit of sun even. Time 19:40 local.

Notice the difference in the regions here - I'm in North Wales, shearclass is in Yorks - and we are wet.Smithy in south of England - not that far away in miles, but may as well be a different continent as far as the weather is going

Yesterday, weather was like Germany's - at least in London, where I was then - not sure about up here though
    Its raining here as well ...

Singapore must be really near Wales.