Page 2 of 436 FirstFirst 1231252102 ... LastLast

Thread: And the weather outside today is . . .

Its cold and miserable here, we had snow at the start of the week but its all melted now.

got wet yesterday standing in the rain watching Ocean Colour Scene at middlesbrough, saturday was brilliant up here tho very hot

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverUnited
    Well it's 8.06am and the water is cold I can tell you that, it's pretty dull and blurry ha!
    i just wondered Forever if you were in a pool or something as you mentioned the water is cold .... It was nice and sunny in the south east yesterday , same today really . ,

Lol me and my mates didn't get in all night so we went around the shore and jumped off the quay end into the water at about 6am, shrivelled is the word!

OMG a weather thread

What's next? Taxes thread? Comparing prices in Tesco / ASDA / Sainsbury's etc. thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverUnited
    Lol me and my mates didn't get in all night so we went around the shore and jumped off the quay end into the water at about 6am, shrivelled is the word!

haha....i see now , youngsters eh ....

Yea i bet that took the sag out of the bag eh Forev?

Haha 2 of them were in their 20's and one was in his 30's!

In Barcelona is sunny and about 30 degrees. And in the last month perhaps it has only rained two or three days

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jono
    Yea i bet that took the sag out of the bag eh Forev?
    Like you wouldn't believe! Swallowed some sea water and that was last nights drink and chinese on the way back up. The vomit was red, so you know.