Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA World Rankings

Those rankings were after the world cup bruv

I know thats what I said. What's the point in new rankings so soon after the World Cup, with only one friendly being played since? BRUV?

Australia -4 to 37 after a 2-0 win over kuwait overnight, who calculates the rankings wat are they smoking????

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

We went down 4 ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Who the fark decides this

How can they judge us anyway? We had no starters from the team they played in the WC

Correct me if im wrong but they dont count friendlys well atleast they used to not count them which makes secne coz you could just arrange friendlys with poor teams like San Marino or Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by MT40swfc
    Correct me if im wrong but they dont count friendlys well atleast they used to not count them which makes secne coz you could just arrange friendlys with poor teams like San Marino or Scotland.
    HAHAH coming from a Sheffield fan, what would you know about good quality fan?

Youll never see Sheffield or England win anything in your lifetime how depressing...

Im proud to be a wednesday fan and iv already seen them win things Im happy tht iv not looked for glory and gone to Man United or sum1 like tht.

Quote Originally Posted by Moravcik

Youll never see Sheffield or England win anything in your lifetime how depressing...

erm and thats coming from a celtic fan whose only real competition in their entire league are Rangers and yet they still struggle against teams like Inverness Caledonian Thistle!

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Addick
    Quote Originally Posted by Moravcik

erm and thats coming from a celtic fan whose only real competition in their entire league are Rangers and yet they still struggle against teams like Inverness Caledonian Thistle!

And thats coming from a Charloton fan what was the last thing they won a relegation battle ?

And when the hell did Australia play Scotland. And Australia beat England a few years ago in England.