Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA World Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by RFCboy2K6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Addick
    Quote Originally Posted by Moravcik
    Quote Originally Posted by MT40swfc
    Correct me if im wrong but they dont count friendlys well atleast they used to not count them which makes secne coz you could just arrange friendlys with poor teams like San Marino or Scotland.
    HAHAH coming from a Sheffield fan, what would you know about good quality fan?

Youll never see Sheffield or England win anything in your lifetime how depressing...

erm and thats coming from a celtic fan whose only real competition in their entire league are Rangers and yet they still struggle against teams like Inverness Caledonian Thistle!

And thats coming from a Charloton fan what was the last thing they won a relegation battle ?
    You don't understand my point, it was about competition not achievements

What england has done to deserve a +5?
    IMO, Spain is better than england let alone portugal.

I don't mind a list of Coca-Cola
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrinux
    Well the last time we played spain i believe it was in spain and we won 3-0 amidst racist chantings

I also remember Portugal only beating us on penatlies!!

On this evidence I dont see how you can say both teams are better than England mate

You have such a bad memory

We beat you 1-0 in the Bernabeu and your dumbass idol, Rooney, should have been sent off for pushing Casillas.
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

Dumbass Idol, cor jealousy will get you nowhere mate

Quote Originally Posted by Afrinux
    Well the last time we played spain i believe it was in spain and we won 3-0 amidst racist chantings

I also remember Portugal only beating us on penatlies!!

On this evidence I dont see how you can say both teams are better than England mate
    What if it was penalty's? You still got beat twice by Portugal in two International tournments, they should be well above you.

Not on penalties no

Not on penalties no

Well in that case your even more of a cretin than i thought you were...

Was it not 0-0when England played Spain and Rooney got taken off for loosing the plot ?