Thread: Adriano outburst alets Chelsea and Real Mardrid

Adriano outburst alets Chelsea and Real Mardrid

Chelsea and Real Madrid have been put on red alert after Adriano's outburst against his coach at Inter Mialn Robertop Mancini yesterday.

The star striker was left sulking on the bench for Inter's Coppa Italia semi-final win over Cagliari in midweek and is said to be furious by the snub.

The Brazilian rapped: "I was very much ready to play that game and to be on the bench has hurt me very much.

"I did not wait around for the final whistle, that's true. I still haven't spoken with anyone about it."

The relationship between Adriano and Mancini is now said to be at breaking point. The star striker remains a big money target for both Chelsea and Real, which are sure to have been spurred on to make a bid by this week's events.

He has over reacted a bit there ahsnt he. But this will open the doorway for Chelsea and Real now, as the player will be very unhappy about it. But ig he was to go to Chelsea he will have to get use to being a sub a bit, and not expect to play week in week out. With attitude like that is terrible.

I think its because he wants a move away to be honest, The arguments have been going on for while and Mancini may be getting fed up with them.

Only Chelsea can afford himt hough as Real need to buy more players and cant afford to blow the whole budget on one player.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy
    I think its because he wants a move away to be honest, The arguments have been going on for while and Mancini may be getting fed up with them.

Only Chelsea can afford himt hough as Real need to buy more players and cant afford to blow the whole budget on one player.
    Real have 170 Million Euros to spend, and you could buy 3 more world class players for 70 million euros not to mention the sale of Michael Owen?

What other players are they looking to buy?, apart from Joaquin, And Robinho?

Robinho wont go to Real, and if he is Real bound Chelsea will jump in and take him. I think Joaquin is more likely to go to Cheslea also, and I think they will only get 10,000,000 max for Owen. But you cant get three "world class" players for 70,000,000 its will cost them 100,000,000 easy for Adriano he is world class they are buying one world class player there for 100,000,000 and then it will cost atleast 30,000,000 - 40,000,000 for a " world class" player.

I thought they had 110million euros:s

Joaquin will go to either madrid or chelsea and robinho would be a class signing