Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Season Long Bets

  1. #1

    Season Long Bets

    put in on a syndicate last week:

    winners of each league.

    Chelsea
    West Brom
    Norwich (yes, i know the score on staurday!)
    Rotherham

    6 of us put 22 in on a Yankee and stand to win 36,000. a cool 6k for me.

    anyone else in it for the long haul?

  2. #2
    Dont like the season long bets, the wait for gratification is just too long.

    Cant bet on anything longer than a few days out, need the action!

  3. #3


    i find that it helps me keep an interest in the lower leagues.

    otherwise i'd pay no notice to it

  4. #4
    I wonder what the odds were on Notts County to win League 2 before Sven Goran came in?!

    I prefer to do the Football pools every week where you have to pick 8 home wins etc rather than long haul bets!

    Might start a topic on how my season goes down at the Bookies


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    I wonder what the odds were on Notts County to win League 2 before Sven Goran came in?!

    I prefer to do the Football pools every week where you have to pick 8 home wins etc rather than long haul bets!

    Might start a topic on how my season goes down at the Bookies

    i do those as well.

    now my office is moving though im not sure where my local William Hill will be so it might be a bit more difficult.

    i do the sections list.

  6. #6
    Yea start your own thread Hams if you are going to update it often, sticky it like my Challenge.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jono
    Yea start your own thread Hams if you are going to update it often, sticky it like my Challenge.
    Will do Jono.....I always have a little bet every weekend on the footy for a few quid as I don't like playing the national lottery

  8. #8
    Premier League

    Winner Man Utd 3.45 35.00

    Top scorer (top 4)
    Berbatov 7 5.00
    Arshavin 6 5.00
    Defoe 7.4 5.00


    Championship

    Winner Middlesbrough 7.6 5.00

    Top scorer
    Alves 25 2.50
    Bednar 32 2.50


    FA Cup Man City 11.5 2.50


    Carling Cup Arsenal 9.4 2.50


    Champions League Man Utd 9.2 5.00


    Europa League Aston Villa 25 5.00


    Specials
    Man City to take 2 points off Man Utd 11 5.00
    Man Utd to win more major trophies than Man City 2 20.00


    Match betting 5
    Man Utd bt Chelsea 1.73
    L'pool bt Arsenal 1.40
    Man City bt Spurs 1.29
    Everton bt Villa 1.83
    Fulham bt Sunderland 1.73
    Bolton bt West Ham 2.25
    Blackburn bt Stoke 1.67
    Portsmouth bt Wigan 1.83
    Wolves bt Burnley 1.57
    B'ham bt Hull 1.80
    961.07


    Goalscorer match betting 5
    Defoe bt Drogba 2.10
    Anelka bt Owen 1.80
    Rooney bt Van Persie 1.83
    Berbatov bt Tevez 1.67
    Adebayor bt Bent 1.73
    Gerrard bt Lampard 1.73
    Arshavin bt Robinho 1.83
    Agbonlahor bt Keane 1.83
    Heskey bt Beattie 2.00
    Carew bt Benitez 1.67
    1,933.62

  9. #9
    Wow marcofoo, all sorts of bets u have there U must be a Man U fan too...I like the match and goalscorer match bets, I wish we get them here...maybeI should join one of the international bet sites....too bad I dont have enough money Interesting u think Berba will be top scorer though

    Steely synidate bet meaning u win if all those 4 results happen? What if say only 3 of those teams win the league? And how much did u bet and what does it pay? Pls dont use the dollar or pound sign, my PC cant read it :P

    I would make more of these bets if I had more money.... I did put one of Wolfsburg to win the league though, pays 8.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Learning

    Steely synidate bet meaning u win if all those 4 results happen? What if say only 3 of those teams win the league? And how much did u bet and what does it pay? Pls dont use the dollar or pound sign, my PC cant read it :P

    I would make more of these bets if I had more money.... I did put one of Wolfsburg to win the league though, pays 8.
    i have done a Yankee which means i win if only one win. it just wnot be very much.

    the best is singles, doubles, trebles, quad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •