Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1231252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Footballers behaving badly thread.

Maybe football stars is getting too much fame and money, they get so big headed thinking everything goes their way like in this case every woman hes interested in would not reject him, and just lost it when she did I hope that lady's ok...

But Gerrard's incident shows there is not always justice, if King was an important star for the country team I doubt he would get as bad a sentence??

Quote Originally Posted by Learning
    Maybe football stars is getting too much fame and money, they get so big headed thinking everything goes their way like in this case every woman hes interested in would not reject him, and just lost it when she did I hope that lady's ok...

But Gerrard's incident shows there is not always justice, if King was an important star for the country team I doubt he would get as bad a sentence??
    well i agree with that to a point ,but Ledley King did a lot less than Gerrard and he was plastered all over the place with his shocking behaviour,so i think it really depends on the "star" player.

Joey Barton had done things that make Wigans King look like a saint, stabbing a cigar out on a teenagers eyelids,HIm and four blokes kicking the sh*t out of a kid in the street, Cowardly attacking a teammate from behind in practice ,os bad that he looked like elephant man to name a few.

What disgusts me about king was the physical contact with a woman and breaking her nose. If that was my daughter he wouldn't make it to jail ,he's a coward and a disgrace to his people.

Newcastle striker Andy Carrol has been arrested
    in the early hours of Monday for assualt after leaving a nightclub.

there's a shock.

it was obvious he was a brainless chav the moment i clapped eyes on him for the first time.

Was it the hair style?

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Was it the hair style?

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    there's a shock.

it was obvious he was a brainless chav the moment i clapped eyes on him for the first time.

fair play to him if he actually is giving his cut to charity(i have my doubts) but bad that he is getting his grubby mate an easy 2k, what i dont understand is why people are paying such money for a tour?

rumour has it the other high profile figures involved are Michael Owen and William Gallas

Why the hell is he taking 8000 (peanuts to him) for something that could potentieally get him a good bit of trouble with his club? If he really cared that much he could donate the 8 grand out of his wages.

A crime hasn't been committed here but a footballer has behaved badly.

Arsenal striker Theo Walcott must have more money then sense.

He has splashed out 140K on a Ferrari as a present for his girlfriend
    how ever she rejected the expensive gift as it was too flash and not her style.

Well done Theo Walcotts girlfriend.....

It shows that you can't always impress someone just by spending a lot of money.