Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2341353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Footballers behaving badly thread.

it also shows she's an ungrateful slag!

yeah ...how has he behaved badly ....

what a pillock! Didn't have the common sense to do a bit of research and find out what the girl really wanted and went over the top with some superficial trinket. If i were her i would ditch him for insulting her with such immature behaviour.
    Now you by her a land drover and what you are saying is ,i love you and i want to protect you when we are apart so i bought you this tank.

Spend 10p on something personal that involves an in-joke. Worth more than a Ferrari any day. But you know what footballers are like. Money solves everything.............

I'll be saying this now but if I win the lottery I'll change my view , !!!!!!

i think the main reason she rejected it was because it was embarrasing for her at uni where all her mates are struggling to pay rent ...food .....whatever ..etc and she drives up in a 140,000 Ferrari ....just the insurance cost Theo Walcott about 20,000 for the year ..

Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp has been charged with two counts of tax evasion.

Mr Redknapp, 62, attended Bishopsgate police station to be charged with a 40,000 tax evasion.

The charges relate to two payments totalling US $295,000 allegedly made from former Portsmouth City chairman Milan Mandaric to Mr Redknapp.

Mr Redknapp will appear at the City of Westminster Magistrates' Court on 11 February.

A Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) spokesman said: "The CPS Revenue and Customs Division decided there was sufficient evidence and it was in the public interest to charge Mr Redknapp.

"He is jointly charged with Milan Mandaric, the former chairman of Portsmouth Football Club, following an investigation by the City of London Police and HM Revenue and Customs."

Steely Hill is said to be unavailable to comment

'Arry? A criminal? Never. He's not feeling so triffic now.

it's all detailed in the 'Portsmouth on the brink' thread in the Premiership section. ,

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    it's all detailed in the 'Portsmouth on the brink' thread in the Premiership section. ,
    and i thought this thread was about footballers behaving badly ....not managers .

Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    what a pillock! Didn't have the common sense to do a bit of research and find out what the girl really wanted and went over the top with some superficial trinket. If i were her i would ditch him for insulting her with such immature behaviour.
    Now you by her a land drover and what you are saying is ,i love you and i want to protect you when we are apart so i bought you this tank.