Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45

Thread: Coaching Vacancies

Register for Coaching Jobs

Hi all, I have just registered on this forum to help a few of you out. My website Private Football Coaching is taking on coaches all around the UK as we get quite a lot of parents contact us.

If you are interested in registering for coaching jobs please visit:

Many Thanks.

We DON'T charge for this.

FA Level 1 Badge Qualified

Hello All,

Recently qualified FA Coaching Badge Level 1.

I am in the Rochdale area (Heywood/Rochdale/Bury/Oldham/Manchester) Looking for volunteering opportunities in coaching/managing.

Any ages from u8's to open age is fine with me. Just looking to get myself started off and putting my newly found skills to the test.

PM me if you know of anything or please reply to this.

Thank You,

Rob Ashworth.

Hi guys,

I have just set up a sports coaching database to link coaches across many sports to clubs/schools/colleges & universities and vice versa. Each party can go onto the website and search for individuals themselves based on requirements or on the other hand they can contact us and supply their requirement details for us to source people for them to get in touch with.

Feel free to check out the site

With the new government scheme providing £300m for primary school sport one of the things schools can use the funding for is external coaches coming in to teach the pupils and help to develop the knowledge of teachers for sports delivery.

Any clubs, coaches, schools and coaching companies can join.

Hope this is of some help to any/all of you.

If I'm not allowed to post this web address on here then I apologise and will remove.

Vacancies within Schools, Clubs, Colleges & Universities

Hi Guys,

I am currently doing my UEFA B and in my experience as a football/sports coach over the last few years have found that there is not a great vehicle for people to find such vacancies or to help them find extra work in order to build a full time income.

I have started putting together a database of coaches, clubs, universities, schools and clubs. So that coaches can be found by organisations that need them for Paid or Voluntary work.

The coaches side of the database has just been opened and is ready to take on coaches, we are already building the clubs, uni, schools etc side.

Have a read about it on the website and get in touch if you want more info.

Hopefully this helps!

Vacancies within Schools, Clubs, Colleges & Universities

Hi Guys,

I am currently doing my UEFA B and in my experience as a football/sports coach over the last few years have found that there is not a great vehicle for people to find such vacancies or to help them find extra work in order to build a full time income.

I have started putting together a database of coaches, clubs, universities, schools and clubs. So that coaches can be found by organisations that need them for Paid or Voluntary work.

The coaches side of the database has just been opened and is ready to take on coaches, we are already building the clubs, uni, schools etc side.

Hopefully this helps!

Hi Guys,

Top Tots Soccer School

We are looking for a enthusiastic confident and self motivated individual to join our company and to be responsible for launching us in a given area. The role would initially be part time however we aim for all Regional Managers to be full time within the first 12 months.

You will be responsible for calling primary schools, attending meetings and running free promotional sessions to promote our clubs. Along with the recruitment and management of staff

Experience or basic sports qualification and access to own vehicle is essential for the role.

This is a self employed commission based role. Successful applicants would be required to undergo CRB checks and obtain their own equipment. Successful applicant would also be required to meet with director of football at head office in wales.

For those who wish to apply Please email a CV to

Re: Coaching Vacancies

Hi all, hope you are all well

My name is Danny Walker. I am joint managing and also coaching 3D Dragons under 8's team for next season, I am currently looking for 1 maybe 2 coaches to all work with each other to provide training and help coach on match days as well.
    We are based in the Saddleworth Area, so if you live in the oldham area or towards stalybridge or mossley.We are quite close to those areas. It would be helpful if you had transport, as some of the teams we play are in Stockport areas.

If you have your level 1 that would be brilliant, if not the club will help fund that. First aid and safeguarding children will also need to be completed if not already done so. Also DBS will need to be completed.

Just a little about me, I have completed level 1, planning on doing my youth modules next month, I also am doing a coaching course in Italy next year and considering doing work for New York Red Bulls academy in the future.
    So wether you fancy progressing into a possible future career or even if you fancy doing a bit of coaching in your spare time, all help is appreciated. Please PM me if your interested or would like to know more.

Thanks.

Danny