Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coaching Vacancies

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST ANYONE HANDING OVER OR REVEALING ANY INFORMATION OF A SENSITIVE NATURE SUCH AS BANK DETAILS OR DRIVING LICENCE NUMBERS WITHOUT FIRST CHECKING ON THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE INTERESTED PARTY.

THIS IS NOT A SLIGHT ON ANY INDIVIDUAL. IT IS A REMINDER THAT HANDING OUT SUCH INFORMATION BE IT OVER THE INTERNET OR ON THE PHONE WITHOUT FIRST BEING SURE OF WHO IT IS YOU ARE PROVIDING THE INFORMATION TO IS LEAVING YOURSELF OPEN TO FRAUDSTERS.

THERE ARE MANY CASES OF SEEMINGLY LEGITIMATE WEBSITES TURNING OUT TO BE ELABORATE SCAMS. TAKE THE TIME TO CARRY OUT THE NECESSARY CHECKS. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.

REGARDS

STRASS

Of course i dont want driving licence numbers, just whether coaches can drive and get to training sessions

Quote Originally Posted by strass71
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST ANYONE HANDING OVER OR REVEALING ANY INFORMATION OF A SENSITIVE NATURE SUCH AS BANK DETAILS OR DRIVING LICENCE NUMBERS WITHOUT FIRST CHECKING ON THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE INTERESTED PARTY.

THIS IS NOT A SLIGHT ON ANY INDIVIDUAL. IT IS A REMINDER THAT HANDING OUT SUCH INFORMATION BE IT OVER THE INTERNET OR ON THE PHONE WITHOUT FIRST BEING SURE OF WHO IT IS YOU ARE PROVIDING THE INFORMATION TO IS LEAVING YOURSELF OPEN TO FRAUDSTERS.

THERE ARE MANY CASES OF SEEMINGLY LEGITIMATE WEBSITES TURNING OUT TO BE ELABORATE SCAMS. TAKE THE TIME TO CARRY OUT THE NECESSARY CHECKS. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.

REGARDS

STRASS

Good info ! ,

i am a level 2 coach in west midlands area looking for more football coachin work, i am taking my level 3 in oct and have experiance in coaching for teams, i got a driving licence and can travell with in suitable regions, if you are seeking a full time coach please let me know by private message and hopefully find out more. thanks

Coaching Job

Imbabura Sporting Club located in Quito,Ecuador is seeking for Football Coach for a coaching contract. This club was founded in January 3 1993. The club play in Estadio Olímpico an 18,600 capacity stadium. The club participate in Serie B competitions and inter-tournaments.

If you want to apply, kindly contact Mr.Veron P. Jose: Email:

Is anyone aware of any coaching vacancies in Surrey/Sussex/Hampshire?

I am looking to add to my experience over the summer.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi, looking for any coaching jobs in Manchester, primary schools, class sessions, after school clubs that sort of thing.

I have my level 1 and will be doing my level 2 in the next few months, i have experience of coaching large amount of children in schools and outside school events with my college, i'm also a football freestyler, i usually give the children a little show at the end of the session, which always goes down extremely well with them.

anyone with any jobs going please PM me.

cheers.

Hi Hams seen piece by Tom I am also a coach .
    FA Level 1,2 and a UEFA (B) qualified and going on to my UEFA(A) and a Pscholology Level 3 in sport. live lincoln open to reasonable offers

I am......

a qualified level one coach however I am only 17 at the moment
    About to take my goalkeeping level one
    I'm doing PE at A level at Peter Symonds and looking to go on to do sports science

I live in Winchester so anything coming up in or around Winchester would be good to get some experience

Many thanks, chris

football coaching

I have just completed a degree in sports coaching and sports development, i also hold my fa level one and two and am now completing my Fa level two goalkeeping and am looking to do my UEFA B licence .
    I have just moved back to birmingham and I am looking for full time position in coaching anywhere across the UK as don't mind moving.