Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coaching Vacancies

Hi All

I am new to the forum.I run a goalkeeping school in Lincolnshire.I run a weekly session plus regular holiday courses.I also coach clubs goalkeepers(can be junior teams,adult teams,colleges etc).Our website is

If you would like a session for your goalkeeper or yourself,please get in touch.

Also we are looking for goalkeeper coaches to set up in other areas of the country under our name.This would include a weekly session plus holiday courses.If this is an oppertunitty youre interested in please get in touch for further details.

Need a Coach

I am writing on behalf of Lomas Hill Elementary School in Mexico City. We are an 8-year-old 3-campus IBO-applicant school based in Mexico with 400 students enrolled from preschool through 6th grade. We are seeking a native-English-speaking full-time coach interested in working and living in Mexico City.

Preference will be given to PE Certified and Soccer Certified coaches.

Please let me know if you are interested or where would be a good place to post this message. .

Please visit our website

Re: football coaching

If you are interested in moving to Mexico City, please contact me:

Coach wanted

Hello all,

I require an ambitious, young coach to assist me with training sessions with my level 12 club's first team based in Braintree in Essex.

The ideal person will have achieved the FA Level 1 coaching certificate but if not the club will help you progress onto it.

For more information regarding this voluntary position please contact

Level 1 qualified

been working with u14/u13 girls team for about 6 months now. also been training a sunday league team for pre season.

im based in dorset (sturminster Newton)

im looking for some coaching jobs around here, so if anyone can help them please drop me a line

cheers jay

Development Centre Vacancies

Centre of Excellence Team managers and coaches wanted.

Nuneaton Town Football Clubís Centre of Excellence is looking for coaches and managers for its under 16ís sides. We have two sides entered into the MJPFL league next season and although we have a large coaching team for the squads who train with our Youth teams that play in the MJPFL and the Midland floodlit Youth league premier division, we are looking for managers/coaches who are either currently taking their level 2 or are at level 2 or 3 to manage the sides on a match day.

The club will sponsor the right coaches through to their level 4 and will also be able if they wish to become part of the first team coaching staff, the perfect entry for prospective managers looking to get the right experience on their CV. Three of our former MJPFL managers are either first team managers or No.2ís at step 4 clubs or about and our 2008 under 16ís MJPFL manager is currently managing Rugby Town in the Southern league so joining the Boro is a proven method of furthering your career!

If you want to progress your coaching career and want to be fully funded to do it, Nuneaton Town Football Club is the perfect vehicle.

Vacancy is based in Nuneaton (Warwickshire/Coventry)

For more details, please contact club director

Soccer Schools Abroad

Quote Originally Posted by soccer schools
    I organise soccer schools in many areas and use paid and unpaid coaches.Please contact me with your details if you are interested including age , area , qualifications etc.
    Hi I am an ex-professional who lives abroad and runs soccer schools i would be interested to talk
    to you about organiseing trips over here take a look at my web site it will give you my professional
    back ground if you are interested drop me a line ,
    tel 00351964422588

HELLO ALL. I am a coach looking for full/part time work in cornwall/devon. I am FA level 1 and 2 in coaching and currently doing level 3. I have also done Youth Modules 1 and 2 and am crb checked. I have been coaching at my local football club for about two and a half years, ages range from ten to sixteens and am very confident in my coaching ability, any help or offers will be gratefully recieved as i am having problems getting in to this kind of work. thanks.

professional coach Licence A Uefa

Hello everyone,my name is Cezar Ciprian,i am professional coach licence A Uefa,i have 31 years old,and 10 years experience like a coach to youth 2 different country.....I speak very good english and italien....I am graduated in sport science in 2004.In the present i have one contract with one team who plays in Europa League,i am trainer to U 15.I have my ex-players who playng in the national team...and more ex-players whitc plays to high level.
    I want to find one serious club for the next season 2011-2012 in Uk....For more details and for my curriculum i wait your mail
    Thanks and i wish you good days.

goalkeeping coaching is available

Hi all

Im a self employed goalkeeper coach looking for any goalkeepers/clubs who want any extra training either small groups or private training, i can work around your needs and travel within reason.

4 years experience, 2 1/2 in America as the academy goalkeeper coach uk and US qualifications

Any interest or questions feel free to message me