Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152161162
Results 1,611 to 1,617 of 1617

Thread: Clive's Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    Nice one,no need to be nervous mate, just don't start
    talking like that Tim Westwood who used to be a famous Hip Hop DJ back in the day!
    I remember Tim Westwood - his show was essential listening on a Friday/Saturday night and was great to stick on when you had just got back from a night on the piss but yeah his voice was really annoying 'I-den, I-den crazy mad nice ridiculous get your swerve on!'

I will get your request on early on in the show tommorow as i try and get the 80's stuff on in the first hour then move into 90's from 11 onwards. Ill make sure you get a shout out!.

surprised to hear today about airline Monarch going into administration.

Definitely. Flew with them last year and they were alright.

Takes the attention of Ryanair now at least!. Flew with Loganair when I went down to Old Trafford, the flight was delayed by 5 and a half hours.

why didn't all these women in Hollywood
    say something about this Harvey Weinstein before?

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    why didn't all these women in Hollywood
    say something about this Harvey Weinstein before?
    They were afraid of being blacklisted. That's how people like Weinstein operate. They use their power and influence to make the victims feel that any word against him could end any career they may have had. One brave woman has spoken out and this has enabled more to come out.

Weinstein is, without question, a dirty, filthy old man and a pathetic one at that.

However, I dont think it's as clear cut as to what he's been accused of....

Malthe, who has appeared in films including This Means War alongside Reese Witherspoon, Tom Hardy and Chris Pine, said she was asleep when she was awoken by Weinstein's "repeated pounding" on the door.

She said she heard someone yelling: "Open the door Natassia Malthe, it's Harvey Weinstein."

Malthe claimed when she opened the door, Weinstein implied sex would get her a role in an upcoming film and then began to masturbate in front of her.

She said he then "pushed me back and forced himself onto me. It was not consensual. He did not use a condom".

She added: "I was completely grossed out. I believe that I disassociated during the time that he was having sex with me. I laid still and closed my eyes and just wanted it to end. I was like a dead person. Afterwards I lay there in complete disgust."

Sorry, but I smell bullsh*t here.

This is what I think happend. Andy Weinstein promised Natassia Malthe big roles 'if' she slept with him. She accepted and now feels disgusted with herself.

In the last few years shes been wearing thousand dollar dresses with make up and shoes as though everything is fine. All of a sudden she jumps on a bandwagon and she appears in the media with no make up, on the brink of tears and and lawyer who is propping her up from something good that was supposed to have happened almost 10 years ago.

As I said weinstein is a melt, but Natassia Malthe like the others I suspect did what they did to help themselves achieve greater roles.

Then you have the usual Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie who feel they haven't been in the media enough lately and make similar allegations.

All these women are so quick to drum on about something Trump said about women 13 years ago. As well as tweeting about Trump and being seen in marches across the states, but when they've apparently been raped they go quiet for 10 years.

Weinstein is a pr*ck and, abused his position of power, but I highly doubt he's a full blown rapist.