Page 137 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3787127136137138147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1617

Thread: Clive's Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
    Not my favourite Bond but always seemed like a nice guy.
    Let me guess, was it Sean Connery by an chance?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    Let me guess, was it Sean Connery by an chance?!
    The original and the best!.

To be fair to Roger Moore though his camp persona was more true to the character of Bond in the original novels.

TBH I always liked Roger for the self parodying comedy nonsense, the films were bad then, they are bad now, but we all like to watch a bit of Bond every now and then right? Good fun movies, and people like Roger Moore deserve credit for making them fun. The old boy had a good innings, good old Roger, RIP.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Shocking Tower block fire in West London today.
    6 dead so far but death toll could be much higher.

Death toll now up to 12.
    How is it possible that such a fire can still happen in 2017/.

Only just caught up with the horror of the fire, the perils of working the graveyard shift I guess. It does seem incredible that a fire can spread so quickly with such devastating consequences with our current knowledge of safe building design. Pretty sure somebody will have some hard questions to answer in the inquiry about how this thing happened.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Death toll from the fire is now up to 30 with 76 people still missing

Shocking to read that this tower block had no working fire alarm system.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan was heckled by angry locals during his visit.

Response from local council and government to this tragedy has been a disgrace.

Its been 3 days now since this disaster and there is still no official help on the ground.

Cladding from 60 other building across the country have failed fire safety tests and people have been evacuated from buildings in Camden.

A new survey has discovered that drinking 12 cups of coffee a day can increase your lifespan. I'm not a big coffee drinker myself and i am as always sceptical of this research and have a feeling it may have been commissioned on behalf of Starbucks.