Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 1/Level 2/ UEFA B

there's nothing to it really. can't see any reason why anyone with half a brain would fail ,

Quote Originally Posted by shyne777
    hi guys just starting my level 1 today later on

How was todays session on level 1 ?

it was easy mate just genral knowledge

i passed it mate,so wats level 2 like?how long does that course run for?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Right Uk
    Hi how much does uefa b cost?
    It seems to vary depending on where in the country you are and which FA you take it with.

hello
    i'm from Egypt
    and ask you about if i come to Engalnd and take the level 1
    can i find any work in any club
    and how i can take this course ...because i want containue take all courses ??

Hi Matty (or anyone else who may be able to help),

I've got my Level 1 and did my Level 2 last year.

I've been offered the chance to do my Level 3 this summer but am wondering if it is going to be too hard.

I've been coaching a kids team for about 3 years and help out with an U18s team as well.

I haven't seen the Level 3 course being run that often so don't want to miss out.

Do you think that as long as I put the effort in I should be ok or do you need quite a lot of "coaching" experience? I have played football all my life at an amatuer level so do understand the essence of most formations and types of runs etc..

Also, do you have any sessions with descriptions/diagrams you could email me just so i could get a feel of what the sessions are like that i'll have to learn/run?

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Dan

Can people give examples of their own FA's price for Level 1 course? Because my FA have listed the price as 200 (75 deposit) and from what I've read it's a peice of cake for someone who actually knows football. So, I'd rather not pay that kind of money to explain the offside rule, lol.

EDIT: I will pay for the course but if Level 1 is 200 , I really want to know what Level 2 is...(Website doesn't view the price)
    I just want to learn what other people have paid for the course as from what I've read, people have paid a lot less.

(Irish FA)

Re: ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnowman
    Can people give examples of their own FA's price for Level 1 course? Because my FA have listed the price as 200 (75 deposit) and from what I've read it's a peice of cake for someone who actually knows football. So, I'd rather not pay that kind of money to explain the offside rule, lol.

EDIT: I will pay for the course but if Level 1 is 200 , I really want to know what Level 2 is...(Website doesn't view the price)
    I just want to learn what other people have paid for the course as from what I've read, people have paid a lot less.

(Irish FA)
    That is an astonishing amount. But i don't know what the Irish Level 2 is like. I know it is a slightly different ladder. My County FA's Level 1 is 110 and the Level 2 is 250