Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

Thread: Level 1/Level 2/ UEFA B

Wow

I just emailed the FA and discovered the Level 2 course is approximately 600.....wow. I don't get why it's so overpriced than others.

What should I do?

I'm from Russia and I'm going to participate in level 1 on November 2010 in Manchester FA. I paid the courses at all and I receive email confirmation. But unfortunately the British Embassy in Russia refused my visa in the UK, because they require an invitation in Manchester from Manchester FA. I wrote to Manchester FA by email, but they didn't answer. I tried to call them but nothing. Does anybody know how to receive the invitation? It can be a letter or scan of it. Thank you. I really want to participate this.

Re: What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas13
    I'm from Russia and I'm going to participate in level 1 on November 2010 in Manchester FA. I paid the courses at all and I receive email confirmation. But unfortunately the British Embassy in Russia refused my visa in the UK, because they require an invitation in Manchester from Manchester FA. I wrote to Manchester FA by email, but they didn't answer. I tried to call them but nothing. Does anybody know how to receive the invitation? It can be a letter or scan of it. Thank you. I really want to participate this.
    I would just keep on calling and emailing as I'm sure they'll get back to you.

Re: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnowman
    I just emailed the FA and discovered the Level 2 course is approximately 600.....wow. I don't get why it's so overpriced than others.
    its 350 in manchester wat a rip off

UEFA B Session plans all that you need

Hi all

Check out they have all the sessions on there for a fiver.

Matty and all,

Newbie here!

Im in the process of doing my L2 and apart from having to spend hours on the paperwork side (which is hard to find time), I am preparing for my final assessment.
    My selected subject to coach is "Ball Control" and I am trying to put together a session that is simple (easy to remember and explain), as well as enjoyable and with the appropriate content.

What with the poor weather, I havent been able to coach the kids team I work with and this really hasnt helped, because I havent been able to execute my session with them yet.
    So any ideas or advice will be recieved with plenty of apreciation!!

I look forward to hearing from some of you/

Hi

best advice I would say is to make sure you get the size of the area right and number of players. when I did my level 2 you had to progress from unopposed to opposed to a small sided game. Make the session simple as can be as these sessions work best.

With control remember to look at all types of control like floor, ariel and focus on the techniques if some one does it wrong stop the session, make your point, demo and get out again.

you may start off in pairs with one person serving to the other working on controlling with parts of the body, then you may add a defender in before going into a game.

If you after some key factors on controlling you may check out , although there is not a session for ball and control these are for UEFA B sessions but some do look at key factors when controlling the ball.

Thanks...im working on my coursework now so ill take a look.
    Setting up 4 linked sessions at the moment, and ive decided to go with:

1. Shielding the ball
    2. First Touch - With various service
    3. Touch with direction
    4. ........Not sure on the 4th yet ha ha (any ideas!?)

Coaching ladder

Hi guys im 17 and first off want to progress to become one day a top coach within a professional club somewhere in football league, thats easy saying but i dont know exactly where to begin i know the obvious route L1, 2 3 until you get a uefa license but, im sure its about experience, but how long will it take. btw i currently play in the reserves in the blue square division. so very close to pro, but its a big step to pro. i know quite a bit atm for a player, i want to continue playing football and learning. but i know theres a hell of a lot more to learn to become a coach so. help? lol