Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 presents to Real Madrid

5 presents to Real Madrid

to Real Madrid Fans, Real Madrid Coach Fabio Capello, Real madrid president Ramon Calderon

Dear Galacticos,
    those are 5 presents for you, Easter have just passed but I think you Deserve it anyway
    I Really hope you try to win something this year, only to justify the money you usually spend to buy the best players in the world
    with love,

Luis Nazario De lima

You made a good deal: Moggi out and Ronaldo in. Congratulations!
    At least Real Madrid players do not take ilegal substances like MIlan ones, and at least our president is not a corrupt like yours: an old man who loves bittches.
    I guess it must be difficult to score against Livorno anyway.
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

Quote Originally Posted by Raul
    You made a good deal: Moggi out and Ronaldo in. Congratulations!
    At least Real Madrid players do not take ilegal substances like MIlan ones, and at least our president is not a corrupt like yours: an old man who loves bittches.
    I guess it must be difficult to score against Livorno anyway.
    Moggi was from juve, and the doping case was from juve too

Oh and why did you begin the season with 8 points less?? I bet it's because you're much better than the others, right?
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

Some good form Ronaldo's in - hope he tries his best for the remainder of his contract

Quote Originally Posted by Raul
    Oh and why did you begin the season with 8 points less?? I bet it's because you're much better than the others, right?

mmh i've just read of analog episodes of these days in Spain.. Poor Real, It seems that there is someone fixing the matches

but I wasnt talking of these things, didnt you accepted the presents?

Quote Originally Posted by adam_mills2005

Some good form Ronaldo's in - hope he tries his best for the remainder of his contract
    oh yeah, it is absolutely a 7,5 millions player ( considering ricardo oliveira bought at 18 millions)

He's still one fat bloke!

Quote Originally Posted by yeekiat
    LOL

And I do not need those presents, he has scored more than 100 goals for us. When he reaches that amount in Milan, call me.

Quote Originally Posted by yeekiat
    oh yeah, for sure, but the class remains
    rooney is a fat dumbo too, but he plays like the others