Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Evo Vs. Fifa 07

i would like to change my vote

pro evos gameplay is better but the modes r crap

I'm addicted to the CL game (made by EA)

Pro Evo is better than Fifa by far but is still crap.. seems to be conceived by people who don't even know what football is

If pro evo got all the kits and the graphics were enhanced a bit it would be complete I think.

Fifa 07 is a major improvement over the last 3 years, but Pro Evo hasn't had much more to improve on.

Fifa is fun for all the fiddling and officialness about the whole thing but the actual gameplay isn't as much improved than at first sight. My main gripe with Fifa 07 is the clumsy Goalkeeper AI, does my head in.

Pro Evo's gameplay is much better and it feels like most of the time you're actually in control of the player and there are different outcomes to your button presses each time, whereas Fifa seems to have the same thing happen, or players shooting in the exact same way and scoring the exact same goals. Gets boring after a while.

Yeah the gameplay of PES is ok, what I can't stand are the application of the rules: e.g. the ref judge every single tacke as a foul and for the keepers they are crap on the easy shoots and phenomenal on the most accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Dave13
    If pro evo got all the kits and the graphics were enhanced a bit it would be complete I think.
    That's what option files and patches are for. I have had all the kits and stadiums etc for years....

Yeah, but i don't know how to do all that stuff...
    Where do you download them from?

fifa for me