Page 1 of 208 121151101 ... LastLast

Thread: REPORT A TECHNICAL FAULT WITH THE FORUM

REPORT A TECHNICAL FAULT WITH THE FORUM

If you encounter a technical problem with the forum or have spotted a fault/error please post it in this thread and we will attempt to deal with it as soon as possible.

Automated confirmation emails aren't being sent my mate Toby ( registered as pom91_tjf) hasn't recieved one and he registered about a week and a bit ago.

Well we have had plenty of new members in the past week, so I think the emails are sending out to most people fine.

Maybe get him to check his spam filter settings on his email inbox as the confirmation emails might be getting blocked by them. Also check his junk folder if he has one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_Liverpool_Fan
    Automated confirmation emails aren't being sent my mate Toby ( registered as pom91_tjf) hasn't recieved one and he registered about a week and a bit ago.
    can you not post until a confirmation e-mail is sent ..?

Negative. There is an activation link in the confirmation email that you must click on to access el forumo.

oh right ...the actual username of this Toby is just pom91 , his e-mail address is down as pom91_tif though . O Dogg will have to sort this one out if what Big Jono said fails to help Toby ...

When you are on the Forum Index page, look at the date of the last post of the German forum and Bundesliga.

Haha! Brilliant. My Parents were getting ready for Primary school when that was last posted.

I don't really see the need for all those threads anyway. German, Portuguese, French etc. Nobody really ever uses them - instead you could have Italy, Spain and France - then the 'Rest of Europe' section. Where you post for German and Austrian Leagues for example.

It also brings the Women's section more up the page, so people don't forget it exists - sometimes I do, or never reach down that far on a single night, or my mouse loses breath due to excessive scrolling.

I suggested that before, but was told that they get more results on Google searches with all the seperate forums. And, yeah it's really reeling in all those members....

Quote Originally Posted by Forev
    I suggested that before, but was told that they get more results on Google searches with all the seperate forums. And, yeah it's really reeling in all those members....
    it is surely true because it's the first non french football forum that i found last year. :P