Page 190 of 208 FirstFirst ... 90140180189190191200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2073

Thread: REPORT A TECHNICAL FAULT WITH THE FORUM

Good tip Hams, I have Kapersky protection installed, the anti-banner function was switched off, now on and the ads have disappeared. However on the phone I am getting redirected to Google store for a Uber app when I try and open a thread. Anyone else got this problem?

Yes mate.

I switched off the ads before and got a right bollocking from the geeks because it's their bread and butter.

They since switched them back on.

Same with me, I get redirected to a Uber app download.

I've raised this back with the Geeks and they're looking into getting the ad changed.

I took Ham's advice and downloaded adblocker on my phone Pokers, as long as you view the forum in the adblocker browser you don't get the ads or the redirects.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967 View Post
    I took Ham's advice and downloaded adblocker on my phone Pokers, as long as you view the forum in the adblocker browser you don't get the ads or the redirects.

Nice one

Adblocker has worked for me.

Cheers Hams.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill View Post
    we're their bread and butter. they'd do well to remember that.

Exactly mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill View Post
    tried to have a browse on my iphone over the weekend. impossible to access with the redirects every time I tried to open a section.

really shouldn't need to have to download an adblocker.
    I agree, tbh I don't have a similar issue with any other legit website I frequent, it is a bit disappointing that our brand new look forum is swamped by crappy adware already. Still, looks as though we don't have much choice but to download the adblock do dah.

Just emailed Jason to see if theres any update with that advert.

The adverts themselves dont bother me, its the redirect which makes the forum unusable.