Page 2 of 208 FirstFirst 1231252102 ... LastLast

Thread: REPORT A TECHNICAL FAULT WITH THE FORUM

Quote Originally Posted by Forev
    I suggested that before, but was told that they get more results on Google searches with all the seperate forums. And, yeah it's really reeling in all those members....
    I'd have thought that it would be better for attracting members actually.

If I went to a forum looking for an interesting one to join, I'd first be quite judgemental and look at the appearance. This forum is a bit squashed in, what with the adverts on the right taking up a column and an even bigger column taken up on the lef by those links throughout the website - that I bet nobody else actually uses - then you've got a whole section of six or more discussion links for quite a few Leagues, most that aren't even used.

Because of the crowded European & Worldwide Leagues section, I often just pass it off and don't use it. Whereas on other forums I'd always dip into the European Section and discuss it all as a bunch. Rather than hopping through them all.

The forum looks really crowded and cramped. Due to that, it makes scrolling more of a pain. I always go into the Newcomer section, for a reason I don't know - I didn't join to see who else signs up to say Hello. But I did join with interest in football, including the Women's game. But when you're browsing, you cilck what you see and often I forget the Women's section exists. It's not good really and the new member per day ratio is rubbish.

Serve your current members rather than Google ratings!?

Yep, I agree. Sadly we have no say at all about the forum that we basically keep running. The owner of the site is happy for us to do a job for him but if we have a voice, he just doesn't really want to know. It's unfortunate.... And even when we do make a successful suggestion, it never gets done unless it's something that the admin can sort themselves.

For me it is useless to make a section for French Ligue 1 because there is not many frenchs and not many people are interested by it.

The only thing i would change if i was the owner of the site is to change Music Forum into a Music, Movies, Books Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rc_Lens
    The only thing i would change if i was the owner of the site is to change Music Forum into a Music, Movies, Books Forum.
    Yep, already suggested that. I really am the voice of the people lol.

Woohoo! It's been done. Cheers administrator-ay.

Nice one guys!

I have a quite serious problem to report.... Ever since i joined this forum over a year ago, there seems to be someone going round claiming he talks for the people and is the people. He edits posts and post pictures of fat birds chucking up...... For months now he had disturbed me to the very core.

I say - Ban him!

Suggestions on the European league forums now people...

Quote Originally Posted by floody
    Nice one guys!

I have a quite serious problem to report.... Ever since i joined this forum over a year ago, there seems to be someone going round claiming he talks for the people and is the people. He edits posts and post pictures of fat birds chucking up...... For months now he had disturbed me to the very core.

I say - Ban him!
    I agree! Ban Tez!

Quote Originally Posted by Forev
    Quote Originally Posted by floody
    Nice one guys!

I say - Ban him!
    I agree! Ban Tez!
    Ban the pair of you power abusing, shifty eejits!

it's quick ! it's already done. ,

Thanks.

For the european league forums, i don't know what to make.