Page 3 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2341353103 ... LastLast

Thread: REPORT A TECHNICAL FAULT WITH THE FORUM

Quote Originally Posted by O Dogg
    Suggestions on the European league forums now people...
    There are too many sections under UK & Ireland. Welsh football isn't used, neither is Irish and Scottish football league ( it should just go under Scottish football as a whole. )

Dutch football should go, Austrailasian and MLS should be grouped under 'world football' along with leagues such as Brazil etc which makes 'other leagues' obsolete.

Rest of the World should go. And so should Celebrity big brother.

There's a start, in my opinion.

Also, the affiliates forum shouldn't get such a place. It's just clogging up the forum. It should go to the bottom, where other forums place theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by floody
    Quote Originally Posted by Forev
    Quote Originally Posted by floody
    Nice one guys!

I have a quite serious problem to report.... Ever since i joined this forum over a year ago, there seems to be someone going round claiming he talks for the people and is the people. He edits posts and post pictures of fat birds chucking up...... For months now he had disturbed me to the very core.

I say - Ban him!
    I agree! Ban Tez!
    Ban the pair of you power abusing, shifty eejits!

It's the Hean-machine, not me!

Would it be OK to discuss television in the Music,Movies, Books thread?

TV, Movies, Music & Literature?

Quote Originally Posted by Forev
    TV, Movies, Music & Literature?
    It's got a ring to it.

Books can be comic strips.

Why not change Dutch forum into the Dutch, French, Portuguese League forum that are the most popular european leagues under the big 3 european leagues England, Spain, Italia ? it will be more full.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Rc_Lens
    Why not change Dutch forum into the Dutch, French, Portuguese League forum that are the most popular european leagues under the big 3 european leagues England, Spain, Italia ? it will be more full.
    just call it Other European Leagues. then you cover the lot
    You're right but it's useless because there is already Other leagues section , i said that because Forev wants to stop Dutch section and if there is not enough people on it, with the 3 leagues in one section there will be more people in it. I remenber that there was portuguese people during the Wc, and not many people know that French and Portuguese league are in other league.