Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption

I loved Nico, such a complicated man.

Quote Originally Posted by paddypoohead

i did too.

although my favourite was always Brucie. that man cracked me up. i would always pick him up and take him out for a beer or down the strip club! he had some great lines!

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill

i did too.

although my favourite was always Brucie. that man cracked me up. i would always pick him up and take him out for a beer or down the strip club! he had some great lines!

i agree Brucie was amazing, so many hilarious quotes. I think my favourite had to be when he was talking about Roman, he said something like "I love that guy......if i was a homo and a chubby chaser he'd be in trouble!"

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole on at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am."

"Stay Alpha, bro."

"i have an ass of a gymnast and a forehead of a baby

"WTF!! Is that cellulite? I don't do 500 crunches a day to **** cellulite, I am a winner! That better not be cellulite!"

"Well I was nearly going to say as tight as my abs, but nothing is as tight as this, come on, you wanna feel?"

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill

i did too.

i agree Brucie was amazing, so many hilarious quotes. I think my favourite had to be when he was talking about Roman, he said something like "I love that guy......if i was a homo and a chubby chaser he'd be in trouble!"

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole on at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am."

"Stay Alpha, bro."

"i have an ass of a gymnast and a forehead of a baby

"WTF!! Is that cellulite? I don't do 500 crunches a day to **** cellulite, I am a winner! That better not be cellulite!"

"Well I was nearly going to say as tight as my abs, but nothing is as tight as this, come on, you wanna feel?"

i actually just started laughing out loud at my computer at those legendary quotes!

Genetically Superior BABY! i have tried to find a website with all his famous quotes but have failed, any help would be appreciated!!

i just typed in Brucie quotes into google and a few forums had some.

most of them are banned from work because of 'Games'.

however i did spot this: "niko where the **** are you man? i can tell your not rolling up top with the bling + the bitches cuz thats where i am"

best character ever.

GTA wiki might help you for quotes, Steely?

I didnt like Niko but yeah Brucie was a legend

Thats one thing that lets Red Dead down compared to GTA, theres very few interesting characters in the game (so far at least), Irish, Seth and West Dickens are about as good as it gets and theyre not particularly memorable. Steely will probably like Irish though for his drunken and women beating ways

Quote Originally Posted by Conaldinho

Thats one thing that lets Red Dead down compared to GTA, theres very few interesting characters in the game (so far at least), Irish, Seth and West . are about as good as it gets and theyre not particularly memorable. Steely will probably like Irish though for his drunken and women beating ways
    yeah Irish is literally as stereotypical as it gets

Quote Originally Posted by Conaldinho

Thats one thing that lets Red Dead down compared to GTA, theres very few interesting characters in the game (so far at least), Irish, Seth and West . are about as good as it gets and theyre not particularly memorable. Steely will probably like Irish though for his drunken and women beating ways
    yeah Irish is literally as stereotypical as it gets

i do like the sound of Irish. can't think where they would dream up such an unusual character though ,

i took your advice Con and got it from ebay. 20 inc p&p. can't grumble.