Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfers/rumours

Juve confirmed Tiago and Almirón.
    we have already spent more than 30millions and none of the signings made me entusiastic. hope we sell Camoranesi and Trezeguet for at least 20millions and then sign someone who really worths

Just beat me to it, Gonzaga. Tiago should be a great signing for you guys.

Wouldnt say great, think we payed too much for a player who wasnt a permanent first team. But he and Almirón will probably play together in centre midfield, and thats already more than we used to have (Zanetti, Gianichedda, Paro )

More rumours on Barca's bid for Chivu says that it was €12 million+Sylvinho+Giuly

Milan has offered €16 millions+Ricardo Oliveira to Valencia for David Villa

Inter is near to the acquisition of David Suazo who hasn't already signed a contract with Milan who bought him days ago

AC Milan's Massimo Donati will sign for Celtic next week, subject to a medical.

I have heard that Barça will sign Chivu soon.

Roma' request should be €18 millions cash, according the rumours. Zaragoza wants 21 for Milito so I think it's even a low price

Hope we pay 21 for Milito (Gabi), he worths it imo. That Milan bid for Villa is a clever one, Ricardo Oliveira is highly rated in Spain and could attract interest from Valencia. They need to add more money though, 16 for Villa is too low

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzaga
    Hope we pay 21 for Milito (Gabi), he worths it imo. That Milan bid for Villa is a clever one, Ricardo Oliveira is highly rated in Spain and could attract interest from Valencia. They need to add more money though, 16 for Villa is too low
    Yeah at least 10 millions more for Villa I think.

But Cobolli is a bit stupid imho.. he could buy Chivu for 18 millions why get Milito for 21

I think its a personal preference of him or maybe of Ranieri. And to get Chivu we will have to fight with Barça and Inter, both have more money