Page 1 of 10 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Road to the title

Road to the title

The summer market is almost over is time to do some guesses. Who will be able to compete for the title

These the best line-up for the big 4

Inter

Julio Cesar

Chivu Materazzi Cordoba Maicon

Stankovic Vieira Cambiasso J.Zanetti

Ibrahimovic Suazo/Crespo

Roma

Doni

Tonetto Juan Mexes Panucci/Cicinho

De Rossi Pizarro

Mancini/Giuly Perrotta Taddei

Totti

Juventus

Buffon

Chiellini Andrade Criscito Grygera/Zebina

Nedved Almiron Nocerino/Tiago Camoranesi

Del Piero Trezeguet

Milan

Dida

Jankulovski Nesta Maldini/Kaladze Oddo

Pirlo Gattuso Emerson

Seedorf Kaka

Ronaldo

Just can't throw any team out. Juve are perhaps the outsiders, but with some luck they can still put in a challenge. Inter IMO are the favorites, but Milan could do well as their team is strong and mature as always, and Roma also made their team a little bit stronger and if Francesco is in form- everything's possible.

Hopefully, great season awaits.

do you think Ancelotti will play Emerson in midfield instead of another striker with Ronaldo? I guess that formation will be used only in CL

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzaga
    do you think Ancelotti will play Emerson in midfield instead of another striker with Ronaldo? I guess that formation will be used only in CL
    I'm not very sure about that, he can also play with two strikers. Also the paper aren't so sure about the formation someone thinks they'll play a 4-5-1 someone else 4-4-2. I think Ancelotti will change often the formation and the players. He'll use 4-5-1 when Ronaldo is fit and probably will use 4-4-2 from January on when Pato will be able to play

Why is there no option of just Inter?

I think Juve, Inter, Milan.

hey mates, do you know such defender as Guseppe Scurto? He's very talented in manager, and I'd like to know whether there is a certain interest to him from top teams.

Scurto comes from Roma's youth team and we send him on loan to do experience to Chievo. Then Roma sold an half of his fee to Chievo and now I don't know if hes still in co-ownership between Roma and Chievo Verona or if Chievo bought his whole fee. Now he plays for Treviso I think

My guess is between Inter and Milan. Milan will look to get their honor back from last season. As for Juve they will be busy climbing back and will most likely focus their attention against Roma.

By the way Milan will probably still use the 4-3-1-2. Worked for them wonderfully so why change it if it isn't broke. They will go to the 442 and 4411 from time to time.

well last season they played 4-5-1 in most CL games, especially against big teams. I cant see Ancelotti playing two strikers against the bigs in Serie A neither, only if Gila or Pato start scoring a lot and he wont drop Ronaldo

.................................Dida............. .......................

Oddo.................Nesta.........Kaladze........ ........Janku

...............................Pirlo.............. .........................
    .............Gattuso.............................. ......................
    .................................................. ..Seedorf............

...............................Kaka............... ......................

..................Ronaldo..............Gila....... ...................

Serie A

..............................Dida................ .......................

Oddo...............Nesta.......Kaladze/Maldini............Janku

...............................Pirlo.............. .........................
    .........Gattuso...............................Eme rson............

.............................Seedorf.............. .....................

..................Kaka............................ ......................
    ...........................................Ronaldo ....................

Champions League

Something along those lines.

It will be between Inter, Juvue & Milan.