Page 1 of 90 121151 ... LastLast

Thread: Member of the Month

Member of the Month

Just thought I'd remind everyone that we now have new rules for member of the month.

Nominations will begin soon for who you think deserves to win for August so do check out how it will all now work.

1: All members including admin and moderators will be elligible to win the award .

2: All members including admin and moderators will be able to nominate and vote in the poll .

3: Any member can nominate someone to be included in the poll , but the nominee has to be named by a second member to be included in the poll ..only one nomination per member , any nominees who have not received a second recommendation will not be included in the poll.

4: The period for nomination will start around a week before the end of the month ....members will have approx 2-3 days to nominate members to be included in the poll . Any nominations after that time will be classed as void .

5: The poll will be put up as soon as possible after nominations have ended and voting will then begin , members will have a period of 2-3 days to vote for the member they consider a worthy winner of Member of the Month .

6: This award is meant to be an acknowledgement of a members oustanding contribution to the forum that month , so choose carefully who you nominate and also who you vote for . Remember this award is not about how popular a member is or how funny they are ...you have to consider other things too....are they mostly polite and well behaved on the forum ....are they regular posters , do they make good points in any debate and are they able to handle other members when things get a little heated ...are they helpful to other members ...all these factors should be looked at when nominatig or voting for a member . In the end it is your choice though .

7: In the event of a tie ....the poll will be started again and the tied members will be voted for .

8: In the event of any dispute or query over a nomination or vote the final decision will be down to admin .

I think its time to get ball rolling for our new member of the month award.

I'm going to nominate Ben91 as I think he has written some excellent posts this month.

mine for Specnur...

i believe he has done a lot this month, as well as Ben or Steely or someone else, including you Hams... but somehow he stuck into my memory a bit more )

I'd like to nominate deeman as I think it's not only about how many posts you've made, but the quality of them. I appreciate his effort on taking over the prediction league forum
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

Deeman also. Specnur a close second.

Well it doesn't look like this new member of the month award
    is going to work as not enough of you guys have nominated.

So I'm going to recommend to Conner when he returns from holiday that we just scrap the whole thing.

It will save us a lot of hassle and we can get on with doing other stuff!

Congrats to Johaldo for being the last ever member of the month back in April

don't be upset, Hams... maybe August just isn't the best of month for that

Quote Originally Posted by Almeida
    don't be upset, Hams... maybe August just isn't the best of month for that
    Your right Almeida that August isn't always the best month what with many people away on holiday etc.

So were going to give it another go towards the end of September and hope that more of you will get involved next time.

If you don't nominate and vote, you will be banned.

That could be the slogan...
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

ok everyone ...it is about time to start thinking of a member of the month for september ....this is the last time we will try to do this so please see if you can spare some time over the next few days thinking of members who deserve a nomination .