Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2341353 ... LastLast

Thread: Member of the Month

cool ..thank you . So far we have Pokerkings , Almeida ....

Specnur needs another nomination to be included in the poll ..

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    it always makes me laugh when the foreign posters on here mention their apparent lack of English skills. most of them are better at English than the English posters.

In fact, many of my favourite posters on this site do not have English as their native language such as Yeekiat and Raul, among others.

i think it is a great credit to the forum that we have members from all over the globe and yet the banter, arguments and debates are hardly ever offensive.

except for the Irish members. they make me sick.

Some of the comments Conaldinho makes are pretty outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    it always makes me laugh when the foreign posters on here mention their apparent lack of English skills. most of them are better at English than the English posters.
    i mean, it's quite difficult for me to write in English, it still takes me a lot of time to post a decent message in terms of its size, since i have to resort to my e-dictionary to verify literally almost every single sentence i use while writing... on the othe hand, it's a good practice to learn some syntax and grammar of the language...

but the point is, if might express myself fluently, i.e. not spending time on checking and searching the right way to write, i would post more, for sure!

Your English is perfect, its hard to believe you can't speak it well because your posts usually display better English than most English posters, I cant find a single fault with your above post for example. Fair play to you for putting in the effort to get your point across

Also, are we allowed to nominate more than one person per month?

Conner gets my nomination. Consistently posts the match topics in the Premier League section.

Quote Originally Posted by Conaldinho
    Your English is perfect, its hard to believe you can't speak it well because your posts usually display better English than most English posters, I cant find a single fault with your above post for example. Fair play to you for putting in the effort to get your point across

Also, are we allowed to nominate more than one person per month?
    no ...its in the rules , the reason is to make sure members think before nominating someone .

I nominate Hams, one of the most committed admins/mods. Great job also this month

I would have voted for Almeida anyway, so my vote don't really matter now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Nufc
    I would have voted for Almeida anyway, so my vote don't really matter now.
    AAARGHHH.. we are nominating members to be included in the poll , members we think have done well this month and deserve to have a chance of winning ...you dont have to vote for someone you nominate .

Stlll just two members qualify for the poll at the moment ..Almeida and Pokerkings .

Ok chill!

Just saying that I was voting for the nomination of Almeida.